What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

He is playing some dates in Europe this year in Oct so watch out he may play the UK.

2 Likes

Eyes peeled, … … … I’d never speak to myself, ever again, if I missed him.

Good shout, ewe.

I know he is looking to add a couple or maybe one gig in the UK but whether it happens or not who knows.

And not a hint of exploitation about that cover, courtesy of pervy Malc!

1 Like

61BJQbu-ctL.AC

Talking Heads - Little Creatures.

51y98IJ+ChL.AC

Talking Heads - True Stories.

Some latter-day Talking Heads … … … they started out great, and just got better, album after album … … … shame they’ve gone, really.

18 Likes

I think I’d travel some distance to see Otis and the band live.

I’m sure you’ll have seen this live action, which I posted over on the “Awesome YouTube Stuff” thread … … … wow, just wow!

18 Likes

51BH4Kt3l4L.AC
Fun Loving Criminals - Come Find Yourself.

11 Likes

Caribou -Andorra
CD rip | 2007

2 Likes

Oh thanks @ewemon for the tour tip, and also thanks to @dave-marshall for turning me on to him (man!!!).

1 Like

Supertramp Crime of the Century…192khz… its a long time since I have listened to this…omg what amazing production!!! Another thing on Asylum…the cuckoo is there on the faint lead out…faberoo…well worth a listen…

8 Likes

Waxahatchee – Cerulean Salt
CD rip | 2013

Indie rock.

3 Likes

21 Likes

Stephen Stills, self titled debut on hdcd and apparently the only album to feature both Hendrix and Clapton.

12 Likes

Genesis - Selling England by the Pound - 1st press U.K. vinyl
One of the great prog albums, intelligent poetic lyrics, great vocals from Gabriel, superb musicianship all round, it’s so beautiful.

31 Likes

Good evening young man, hope you are well?

I’m good thanks Alan, how’re you? I’ve been down seeing my (now sadly in dementia) mum a lot, but taking the opportunity to see lots of good friends as well.

1 Like

It’s been too long since I played this.

11 Likes

I have a number of his live shows all officially recorded.

1 Like

I’m very well thanks Eoin, now just waiting for some better consistent weather. Sorry to hear the latest on your mum, but, as you say, at least you are able to combine seeing your friends when you visit. Take care :+1:

1 Like