BBC Radio unavailable

Working for me through Roon but not through the Naim directly. Suggests it is vTuner yet again.

1 Like

Yes, all BBC Radio off here in Milton Keynes with Muso2.

The low quality international streams also seem to be down. Good that both airplay and chromecast can solve this both o on my qb and 555. But vtuner is not as stable as in the good old days. Of course exactly this outage could be caused by something else who knows.

Listening to R4 as I type. Will try changing the channel and see what happens. Did that and now no BBC radio channels.

1 Like

Going to Sky channel 0103

I can get the World Service. Which seems odd.

At least the current players can play R4 using BBC Sounds and Airplay, which is what I’m doing now. If it is a vtuner issue, it’s odd that it’s just BBC channels that are affected. It really is a bit crap.

1 Like

Indeed it is odd, only the BBC World Service works, geo location issues maybe?

The HLS streams playlist that I created with the BBC stations still seem to work, google BBC m3u playlist and it will lead you to the source of the list.

Is anyone having problems with streaming any BBC Channels today?

My Muso’s do not want to connect, and when they do they play whatever I played last i.e Virgin, Absolute 90’s?

Look for the current threads!

Is forum search also unavailable to you?

This thread has been running for some hours.

I have just spoken with Naim and they have referred it to V Tuner, who are sorting the problem out. hopefully ASAP.

1 Like

Hope they can sort the problem out quickly! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

VTuner again.

It’s not just BBC for me: only “favourites” can be selected, no general radio lookup available.

This is 2 massive fails with that company in 6 months.

1 Like

Yes, no BBC stations in West Sussex, UK either, as of 14.00. Listening via my i phone using BBC Sounds app streamed to my NDX2. Annoying we have to do this.

This whole vTuner debacle smacks of a company about to go tits up.

3 Likes

Vtuner problem. Not working here in France but Tunein continues to work.

2 Likes

Just getting really tiresome now!

4 Likes

I get all my BBC’s (plus a few locals) on my NAT-05, so this vTuner BBC outage does not really affect me.
But if/when RP, Naim & Linn web radio goes down, and I can’t get local news from SA & Aus, then I get wound up.
Here’s hoping Stevesky and the Naim boffins can get this sorted, such as another service.
PDQ would be good!

Same here, my usual other channels are working, but no BBC.