Best internet radio anyone?

Hi @Paul_C

I’ll do a little Sunday morning and coffee binge on those URL’s and bother VTuner accordingly.

Best

Steve

5 Likes

JEMP radio for Phish and Grateful Dead
There’s even a Goose hour called Honk Nation (not really a fan)

They play killer jam rock, I think it’s NY state based

1 Like

High Res Audio is reporting
" SuperStereo Chile suffers damaging flood.
We are currently broadcasting with our emergency transmitter on channel 1 from another location, we hope to be back as soon as possible, at least it will be about 5 days before that.”

UPDATE 31/03/2024 - Everything seems to be back now.

1 Like

See above SuperStereo currently have an outage problem.

Steve How did yo get on?
Also Superstereo outage is sorted now.

Hi @Paul_C

• Superstereo streams in HD section are now fixed.
  • ALR Jazz - fixed

The rest - work in progress….

Regards

Steve

3 Likes

Hi all,
My favorite station is somafm groove salad.
Listen mainly via Roon as you can see the artist (note, via TuneIn it even shows album cover)

My question is regarding the flac version of the stream via;
https://hls.somafm.com/

I seem not able to get this stream to work, nor via Roon, nor via vtuner, any guidance?
https://hls.somafm.com/hls/groovesalad/FLAC/program.m3u8

Thanks
Frits

The issue is it is a .m3u8 format.
SomaFM are experimenting with the dreaded hls formats.
You could contact SomaFM to see if they have an alternative flac direct stream link.

Try the mp3-256 link instead which works (obviously not flac).
http://ice1.somafm.com/groovesalad-256-mp3

ALR Jazz stream seems to down at the moment but is OK on their website.

UPDATE: No it’s fine - just me or my system having a senior moment.

In addition to usual Radio Paradise and Swiss Radio options, mix it up with Mancode Radio and KRWV-FM.

Another Stations with good soundquality imo.

2 Likes

For fans of the 80s and 90s

NDR 1 Bremen (and any of its regional variations)

I really miss the original Club977 80s channel. Still looking for an alternative.

Their playlist was something else! I wish it would come back.

ABC Lounge Webradio is not working anymore suddenly. :dizzy_face:

Although their website is online and I can tune in via their app and the website.

@Stevesky can you maybe get this fixed?

BR,
Richard

Hi @afgverhart

I tried it today and it seems to be playing ok and URL is valid. Can you try again.

Regards

Steve

Hi @Stevesky

That is weird, all my radio stations work perfectly, except for ABC Lounge Webradio. Not when I select the preset in my Atom HE and also not when I search for the station and press play. The logo of the previously played station stays on the Atom HE display and it becomes quiet. See screenshot below.

BR,
Richard

Update: after a few minutes not touching anything, the logo of ABC Lounge Webradio appeared on the Atom HE screen but it said the stream was stopped. So I pressed play, and then it started playing Calm Smooth radio again, which I was listening to before tuning into ABC Lounge Webradio.

try power cycling the Atom, I get similar sometimes on my ndx2

Tried that, but at no avail. Really strange as the web stream on their website works well. My Roon live radio stream also does not work anymore and I have tried the vTuner website and there the stream is also out of order.

Can anyone else please try and confirm it works for you through the Naim app?

Thanks,
Richard

No, the ABC Lounge Webradio does not work in my system via Naim App. I find the station but I get no signal. Other stations work very well.

1 Like