Best jokes

Boom boom!

2 Likes

That joke was definitely out of this world … going back to sleep now

3 Likes

Just finished a fascinating book on hydrogen and helium. Couldn’t put it down.

9 Likes

14 Likes

Been playing a lot of ‘Bonopoly’ recently.

It’s a bit like ‘Monopoly’ but where the streets have no names…

13 Likes

basil-brush

Boom!

1 Like

I don’t know if this one’s been posted yet, so here goes …

The Pope and the Arch Bishop were on a flight, returning from an international visit, and the Pope was passing the time doing a Crossword puzzle.

He’d been at it for a while, without writing anything, when he turned to the Arch Bishop and asked if he could help him with a word.

“Certainly, your Grace, what’s the problem.”

“I’m having difficulty with 14 across,” he began. “It’s four letters, and the last three letters are U, N, T.”

“What clue is given?” the Arch Bishop asked.

The Pope shrugged, “It just says ‘Woman’.”

The arch Bishop sat back and pondered for a moment, then he turned to the Pope and said, “I believe the letter you are looking for, your Grace, is ‘A’ … for Aunt.

The Pope smiled and nodded, and sat back, placing the Crossword magazine on his lap. After a rather long pause, he leaned over to the Arch Bishop and asked, “Do you have and eraser ?”

4 Likes

A Scot accidentally dropped his bagpipes into the octopus tank at the zoo. After a while a fish swam past and said to the octopus “you got a tune out of it yet?”

The octopus jumps back. “Tune? I’ve been trying to shag it for the last hour”

9 Likes

Was listening to some U2 songs with all the guitars muted.

Kinda takes the edge off it

15 Likes

U2’s legal team are v generous, but concentrate their efforts on the front man. Yep, they’re pro bono.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Funnily enough Bono was so impressed with Bonopoly he asked if I had any Social Media ?
He said “I Will Follow”

2 Likes

In other Covid news, the 7 Dwarfs have been told they can only meet in groups of 6.

One of them isn’t Happy.

20 Likes

News Flash Sneezy has been Quarantined so Happy is happy !!!

5 Likes

10 Likes

But they are one household so should be exempt !

2 Likes

Fish News. The results for Fish Of The Year are in.

1st Plaice
2nd Plaice
3rd Plaice

8 Likes

19 Likes

Damn! I went in for six bottles of wine but all I came out with was milk and bread.

4 Likes

Cod almighty, that’s bad …