Someone should reel it in and batter it to death

1 Like

I just can’t see the porpoise in it - oops not a fish

1 Like

Richard Digence IIRC?

1 Like

Poach the roach!

He’ll he wearing his Ray Bans…

Watching the cricket, I was looking forward to seeing Moeen and Adil bowling in tandem, especially Ali, but he’s been loose so far.

3 Likes

Eh? Seems like a fish out of water.

1 Like

21 Likes

That’s a small box compared with mine. Serial,Scart,FireWire, network, phono,etc, Chargers for god knows what. 4 x old bt routers

1 Like

I paid a carpenter in advance to make me a double bed. He’s only gone and done a bunk.

14 Likes

A farmer friend of mine moved to North Wales and bought a farm in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. Unfortunately, none of his sheep survived the branding.

11 Likes

24 Likes

Time for some Gil(l) Scott-Heron

fish

I went past the local football ground there and heard their chant:

Give us an ‘L’!
Give us another ‘L’!..

1 Like

7 Likes

19 Likes

Hey

I’m listening this minute to the soundtrack from the Ken Burns PBS documentary Country Music. Country music is outstanding. Listen to Waylon Jennings sometime.

Nevertheless your post did make me laugh.

3 Likes

Wife asks husband for £50 to buy some meat.
Husband produces a £50 note and holds it to the mirror. Pointing to the reflection in the mirror he says “that £50 note is yours”…“This one belongs to me” puts the note back in his pocket and leaves.
He returns home to find a table laid out with roasting joints, steaks, chops, sausages, leg of lamb, “How did you get all this?” He asks
His wife turns to face the mirror and lifts her skirt, pointing to the reflection of her vaginal area she says “that vagina is yours” then pointing back towards herself says “this one belongs to the butcher!”

(Pinched from the film Find Me Guilty)

3 Likes