Best jokes

I think I will have to take you to tusk on that one …

3 Likes

My most sincere apologies if this has been posted before.

How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?

You put it in the oven until its Bill Withers.

Sorry, ill get my coat.

4 Likes

Q What do you call a bloke lying under a car?
A Jack

1 Like

This is a German commercial about learning English

5 Likes

34 Likes

Isn’t the last one the tripped out acid version?

2 Likes

It’s the ‘Spanish Restoration’ version.

G

9 Likes

Actually it’s the MQA encoded version!

4 Likes

12 Likes

I didn’t understand what you meant, but a quick search of tinternet…
Hilarious

20201113_105842

1 Like

What the heck is “Tangetized”?

steve

Something to do with Tangerine Dream

Apparently it means re-recorded or with new material dubbed on top…

Yeah I looked it up and came across Froese’s famous " Tangetized" recipe…
I don’t pretend to understand it but it appears to be some sort of process used by Edgar Froese from Tangerine Dream.
Maybe someone could elaborate

Inspired by @Nick1940 on the Jazz thread

"Before I nip out with Samantha for a time honoured blow on the seafront…

“In her spare time, Samantha likes nothing more than to peruse old record shops. She particularly enjoys a rewarding poke in the country section.”

“Samantha tell us she has to nip off now to see her gentleman beautician friend now, who has a leg hair treatment for her. He lays ribbons of sticky wax paper on her thighs and then lets them dry. Then, Samantha says, she likes to watch as he rips the paper strips and wax off for her…”

Humphrey Lyttleton RIP

12 Likes

God bless Humph, some crying with laughter moments listening to him and the old crew.

5 Likes

“The teams are going to sing along now with some well-known discs, in the round called “Pick-Up Song”. As usual, Samantha was down in the BBC Gramophone Library collecting the teams’ records for this. It’s pitch-black down there, so Samantha and the elderly archivist have taken to searching the shelves by candlelight, which can be messy. So while Samantha passes down the discs, the nice man holds the ladder while he cleans the dust and wax off in the dark.“

There exists a site of all Humphs innuendo - carefully curated - but I can’t locate it now on line. Perhaps it breached some copyright issues or some such.

Always good for a cheer-up.

G

6 Likes
4 Likes

That’s the one!

Thanks,

G

1 Like

Wikiquotes is one, has all the Samantha stuff plus other hilarious stuff from the show

1 Like