Best jokes

A Mrs Trellis of North Wales has written in to complain that the show has ‘an enormous fistful of rampant innuendo rammed into every crack’, but only a truly filthy-minded person would think such a thing.

3 Likes

22 Likes

12 Likes

Posted before? I think it’s the first joke ever told.
This thread should be quietly put to sleep…

Some of us get enjoyment out of this thread - perhaps we should be put to sleep as well???
Anyway if you don’t why bother looking at it?

9 Likes

This is the most important thread on the Forum.

23 Likes

I’ll be taking my vitamins this weekend.

Credit: friends in Prague.

11 Likes

I remember listening to that ‘wax off’ moment in my car on the way home from work. I parked up and cried laughing for a few minutes before setting off home. Bridge House pub car park, Hertford. Happy days.

7 Likes

There was something about the politeness of it all and it being Radio Four…the juxtaposition.

G

9 Likes

Mo Salah has gone down with Corona Virus…In a statement the Corona Virus said he barely touched him.

10 Likes

2 Likes

It’s the third most important thread after:

1. Pics of your pets
  2. Pics of your pets and hifi

:laughing:

9 Likes

It is equal first with
What wine are you drinking
What book are you reading

1 Like

Did someone say something? Sorry I was asleep!

“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same,” AC/DC’s Angus Young once said. “In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.”

4 Likes

I’ve been telling the Bill Withers one at work ever since I read it here…don’t care if its old, it works!

4 Likes

He’s right.

1 Like

Needs revising, isn’t it now Sixteen?

And Spinal Tap’s only went to eleven!

1 Like

Another gem from the Tiger Lilies (no animals or cartoon characters were hurt in the production of this gender neutral joke).

6 Likes