Best jokes

That’ll be Rudolph, in self-isolation due to a very red nose :pig_nose:

2 Likes

It’s time for the three wise men to set off following the star however one of their camels refuses to take any water for what may be a long journey ahead.

Being wise of course, two of them have a solution and tell the third wise man, ‘Quietly go behind the camel and pick up these two large bricks’. ‘Timing is everything’, they add. ‘When your camel bends forward to take a sip quickly smash the bricks together on its testicles as hard as you can. Humpfull’s guaranteed!’

‘Won’t that hurt?’ enquires the man…’Only if you catch your thumbs between the bricks’ they reply.

Thanks to the originator. The old ones are the best. Specially adapted for Christmas by me.

Have a good one.

G

5 Likes

Looks like he is ‘breaking the law’ by trying to (British) Steel a bike

I’ll get my coat

3 Likes

16 Likes

4 Likes

Borrowed from bored panda.

5 Likes

21 Likes

Breaking News:

Cornwall has been placed on 4 tier lockdown after hundreds of pirates returned home to celebrate Christmas with their families. Apparently the Arrrrr rate has increased there phenomenally.

28 Likes

2 Likes

ATT00013

9 Likes

12 Likes

Lettuce hope not.

1 Like

From one of my Lithuanian friends …

5 Likes

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I’m telling you why
Santa Claus is stuck in a lorry park in Kent.

4 Likes

21 Likes

By the mid-1990s, the increasing scale and complexity of their live shows meant that Pink Floyd ceased touring …

47 Likes

21 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It must also be causing problem with memory corruption @Fifty-Fifty - you posted this only yesterday!

4 Likes

oops!