Best jokes

Wow, you’re brave

3 Likes

Oh sorry. Deleted as I think from scanning discussions above it was too much like politics. Apols.

I was just in the process of copying an amusing made-up photo on this thread yesterday when it vanished before my eyes. I was going to send in to my grown-up kids. I will have to wait until it appears in my wife’s book club What’sApp group, (which usually happens plus or minus 24 hours from when something is posted here by someone). The best memes do the rounds pretty quickly.

I didn’t think that was particularly political. Aren’t the royals supposed to be above the political fray?

11 Likes

And another contribution from the Tiger Lilies

19 Likes

Bruce,
If aimed at me, I am most definitely not the forum member you should be apologising to.

Maybe best we both stick to hi fi and bicycles :rofl::joy:

1 Like

I fear there will be more of a decline this time around.

3 Likes

image Joke failure alert - pic is two years early.

2 Likes

Perhaps they waited two years to record it because they could not think of an ending.

2 Likes

These jokes come around again very quickly, don’t they?

1 Like

People Against Goodness And Normality (Dragnet film 1987)

3 Likes

English cyclists taking drugs …surely not !

4 Likes

True, but it is still good.

1403-MATT-PORTAL-WEB-P1.png

3 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

“My Mum has been in hospital recently. She’s doing okay and has been passing the time by playing board games such as backgammon, draughts and mah-jongg.”

“Any chess?”

“No, she went private”.

18 Likes

Love that joke… however, as a Wiltshire-dweller, I can’t help both noticing and pointing out that the picture is actually of Avebury stone circle…

Mark

4 Likes

6 Likes