Best jokes

22 Likes

This could be a lot of us.

13 Likes

I bought a cheap wig online, for a couple of quid.

It was a small price to pay. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks to the Tiger Lilies for this one.

13 Likes

14 Likes

“I think we took a wrong turn at that last junction”

2 Likes

Brings a new meaning to travel by tube.

3 Likes

“Ok guys, which one of you agreed to free delivery on that pipe order?”

5 Likes

5 Likes

Oh, there have to be more answers than that …

1 Like

Thanks to the Tiger Lilies for the etiquette …

14 Likes

7 Likes

Living 5 miles from Hebden Bridge, that’s popped up on a lot of the local social media sites. :grinning:

2 Likes

From 1984, my all time favourite joke:-

Jack Nicklaus meets Stevie Wonder at a celebrity cocktail party.

J- Hi Stevie, how’s it going?

S- Great Jack, I’ve just taken up golf & with all the long walks & fresh air I’ve never felt so good.

J- Fantastic that you’ve taken up my game but if you don’t mind me asking, how can you play when you are blind?

S- Everyone asks that Jack. It’s easy. I go round with a sighted person who tells me which direction the hole is & also how far away it is. I then weight my swing accordingly. Fancy a round sometime?

J- Certainly.

S- Let’s make it interesting, $5,000 to the winner.

J- I don’t play friends for money, it only causes trouble.

S- Okay, $10,000 to the winner.

J- Stevie, I am the worlds greatest ever golfer & I don’t play pals for money. It would cost me a lot of friends.

S- Hah, I know your game Jack, $50,000 to the winner.

Jack is getting very irritated by this stage & thinks ‘well if this idiot wants to throw his money away, at least he can afford it’

J- OK Stevie. I’ll give you a game, $50,000 to the winner. When do you want to play?

S- I don’t mind Jack, any night will suit me………….

17 Likes

Jack who…?!

Now corrected!

A woman is in court charged with shoplifting a tin of peaches & pleads guilty to the offence.

The judge comes to sentencing & says ‘you will go to prison for the same number of weeks that correspond to the number of peaches in this tin’.

He opens the tin & counts 7 peaches & says ‘I therefore sentence you to 7 weeks imprisonment, take her away’.

As she is lead from the court her husband, who has been watching from the public gallery, leaps up & shouts to the judge ‘She also nicked a tin of peas your honour’…………

11 Likes

I am not a golfer, but I think this strikes a chord with quite a few: -

Fred & Charlie are playing each other, £100 to the winner.

Tied on the 18th, Fred has only to sink a simple 18” putt to win when he spies a funeral hearse passing along the road nearest to the green.

He immediately puts his club down, takes of his cap & stands silently for a minute.

His composure now gone, he picks up his club & misses the easy putt.

Charlie says, ‘that was a fine show of respect Fred’.

Fred replies, ‘Well, it was the least I could do. She was a really good wife to me’………….

6 Likes

Which composer had a piano with a missing leg?

Liszt.

5 Likes

Hebden fires back.

9 Likes