Best jokes

Made me laugh. The truth hurts?

steve

5 Likes

Sorry I love puns

9 Likes

Later got lost in the woods as a wokewolf.

2 Likes

As the now redundant founding agreement was only ~177pp long (per Sky?), one can assume the ESL wasn’t going to utilise VAR.

1 Like

Rock stars at school:

50 Likes

Very good, Kev.

1 Like

16 Likes

Perhaps this should be on the food or punctuation threads …

10 Likes

Hi reception, this is room 814.
I have a problem … my wife is going hysterical & is threatening to jump out of the window.
… yes
… yes
… yes, I know its a personal issue but the problem is the window doesn’t open.

12 Likes

Forgotten how many times I’ve woke up to that and worse writing on the back off my wagon/trailer
Once woke up to a bloody big dildo stuck to the windscreen :grinning: the games us wagon drivers play
The best one is ratchet strapping a cab shut so they can’t get out when they wake up

2 Likes

Back in the 80s I was in a bike club, though not a patch club. One of our members built a trailer for his bike and used the maximum legal size of 3’ by 3’ by 6’ long in the form of a plywood box. After the first ride with it he moved the wheels from the middle to the back to cure the wobble. Next up was our club trip to the Kent Custom Show. He couldn’t be bothered to put his tent up so decided to sleep in the trailer. Unfortunately when he built it he was thinking of the security of the contents when he parked and had included a hasp to secure the lid from the outside with a padlock, well the temptation was too much. We let him out after breakfast was finished. He put his tent up before the second night.

4 Likes

There was a story doing the rounds many years ago that a team of our engineers went offsite for a design review. All blokes engineers apart from one lady. So the lads decided to sabotage her hotel door so she couldn’t get out.

She turned up for breakfast next morning and knew nothing about it.

There are two possibilities…make of them what you will!

4 Likes

More than two unless it was a very small team.

2 Likes

This is not really a joke, but it did make me laugh…

13 Likes

And hope that there isn’t a fire, or someone crashes into their cab, I guess.

Hate to be a party pooper but it’s done just befor they usually wake up in the yard just to clear up the matter
Maybe you took it to seriously :unamused:

1 Like

18 Likes

That’s brilliant :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ever since I bought my new Braille atlas, I have had the world at my fingertips.

4 Likes

From my tree / coppice loving friends:

I reckon I’ve conquered my obsession with trees, but my psychiatrist says I’m not out of the woods yet…

7 Likes