Best jokes

This may have been posted before … some Czech friends reminded me of it this morning.

16 Likes

For Joan Baez and The Band fans

10 Likes

My wife asked me last week which of her friends I would like a threesome with!

Naming 2 was a mistake.

27 Likes

Thirteen

1 Like

16 for me

Very clever!

Oh. Haha. I just clicked on the link in @Ian2001 's post above but didn’t notice it’s from over a year ago!

1 Like

As a native Virginian, I’m glad to see that horse’s ass moving down the road.

3 Likes

I could get up to 15 in the following order

1 2 2
2 2 1
3 1 1

But there’s something odd about the wing on middle row, rightmost duck.

3 Likes

I also get 15 possibly 16

On a similar note……
A guy goes to the library and asks if they have any books on suicide.
The librarian says ‘we should do but we never seem to get them back’.

6 Likes

I went to that library and asked for a book about tortoises,
‘hardback?’
‘yes, and little feet and heads that poke out.’

9 Likes

18 Likes

23 Likes

5 Likes

Not read every post so forgive me if this one has already been done.

A bus load of nuns crashes on route while on a pilgrimage to Rome. As their souls ascend to heaven St. Peter mans the pearly gates.
He addresses the nuns. "Good afternoon Sisters, you’ll be admitted to heaven shortly but first I have to ask each of you a question so please form a queue.
The Sisters do this and St Peter addresses the first nun in line. “Sister Emily, I need to know if you’ve ever touched a penis”.
“Well” replies Sr Emily, “there was one time when I saw one and was so intrigued I touched it with my pinky finger”.
“OK” said At. Peter “dip your pinky in the holy water and you may enter heaven”.
Next in line was Sr Rose. St. Peter asked the same question. “I did once hold a penis in my hand.” answered Sr Rose.
“OK, wash your hands in the holy water and enter heaven”.
At this point St Peter noticed some jostling in the queue. “Sr Ruth, what on earth is going on, please wait your turn”. Sr Ruth replied “Please forgive me St Peter, but if I’ve got to gargle that holy water I want to do it before Sr Susan puts her arse in it!”.

21 Likes

31 Likes

6 Likes

From the interesting / lighthearted science people … it makes me laugh and cry, and shake my head in disbelief at us Brits.

17 Likes

To be fair I completed a woodworking project that was designed in the US that worked in 16ths of an inch etc.

Bruce

2 Likes

With my woodwork or metalwork, I use metric or imperial, depending upon convenience. Imperial has the advantage of having more ways to divide lengths, and 16ths and 32nds are finer divisions than millimetres.

3 Likes

When I was working, there was occasionally an issue when mounting US equipment (Imperial dimensions) on a European platform (metric dimensions), where due to tolerance build-up, the mounting holes in equipment and panel didn’t quite match up.