Nothing to do with me…

And here it is in all its glory.

6 Likes

Oo-er Matron!

1 Like

6 Likes

Excellent - their second best hospital sketch. The best IMO:

5 Likes

I was addressing the Relevant in the room.

4 Likes

FAR too subtle.

1 Like

I did get that, funnily (?) enough. A (failed) attempt on my behalf to move on from culture war of attrition where last survivor was a cr*p joke standing on a wooden leg

4 Likes

Pete and Dud at their best!

1 Like

Nominative determinism award of the year goes to…

8 Likes

Paddy was on his death bed and knew the end was near.
His nurse, his wife, his daughter and 2 sons are with him at his home in Belfast.
He asks for 2 independant witnesses to be present and a camcorder be in place to record his last wishes.

When all is ready he begins to speak:
“My son Seamus, i want you to take the houses in Cultra.”
“My daughter Geraldine, you take the apartments over in Malone road.”
“My son Patrick Junior, i want you to take the offices in the city centre.”
"Bridget my dear wife, please take all the residential properties on the Upper Lisburn Road.

The nurse and witnesses are blown away. They did not realize the extent of Paddy’s wealth. As he slips away, the nurse says to his wife “Mrs O’Shaughnessy , my deepest condolences. Your husband must have been such a hard-working and wonderful man to have accumulated all this property”…

“Property?”, his wife replies. “The @#£&@£ had a window cleaning round.” :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Hey, no thanks necessary. There is no way I’ll ever look like a duck.

I assume this from a satirical sketch show? Surely no such organisation could exist in a sane and civilised society…

steve

Yes, it is from a sketch show. Not sure about the rest, though. We are talking America here…

1 Like

There has to be a joke there somewhere surely!

So much more civilised in here tonight don’t you think?

1 Like

anatidaephobia3_zpse5739adc

4 Likes

I think the argumentative types must be down the pub currently. Or at the bingo possibly.

No we’re not!
Is this a 5 minute argument or the full half hour?

3 Likes

I don’t know. I’m with you mostly!

1 Like