Best jokes

Please provide justification for your answer in not less than five thousand words.

^

This had me in stitches! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

13 Likes

25 Likes

Looks like I didn’t miss much but the payback was that I was too young to enjoy the 60s when there was hope of changing the world rather than a need to escape it.

2 Likes

Yes, and many young people sincerely wanted to make the world a better place, but no one had any idea of what to do to actually make things happen.
And Benevolent Dictators are impossible to find, what with human nature and all …
But this is the wrong thread for this. Apologies to the OP …

1 Like

23 Likes

8 Likes

I do like Matt,

12 Likes

I could see this becoming a thread…

2 Likes

Disgusting!

1 Like

I sent this to my father, who agreed heartily and added:

Olive oil was bought at the chemist’s shop, in a small bottle, to put in one’s ear for treating wax. The idea that it might be edible was risible.

3 Likes

I must have been eight years old or so when my mum complained about the new neighbours using oil to prepare food.
Remember that well.

1 Like

First lard then trex in our house

1 Like

I remember my mother using lard (to make pastry), but not Trex. Was it vegetable based?

Online FAQ says:

Trex is made from refined vegetable oils including RSPO certified palm which is chilled to create a solid block suitable for baking and frying. The ingredients used are Palm: 57%(+/-3%) and Rapeseed: 43% (+/-3%).

But anyway, aren’t we supposed to be sharing jokes here?

Obviously a 20th century boy.

3 Likes

Beat me to it

Yep, born mid century. Now old buqqer….and have forgotten more stuff than all the fcukin millennials will ever know!

3 Likes

Lol, it was a reference to T Rex. (Almost a joke)

3 Likes