Best jokes

My employer’s efforts to tackle gender stereotyping and encourage more female engineers fell somewhat wide of the mark…

That’s genuine, by the way…

8 Likes

Oh no…

Driving the porcelain bus….

24 Likes

What athlete is the warmest come Christmas

The long jumper

2 Likes

The world is 70% water. Which is uncarbonated. So technically the world is flat.

17 Likes

When I die, I want my body to be donated to science. Specifically, to the scientists that are working on bringing dead guys back to life.

5 Likes

If you laid a blue whale along a football field, they would have to cancel the game.

3 Likes

Behold the future ?

14 Likes

Courtesy of The Oldie
Barry Cryer’s favourite Mae West joke
When asked what she liked for breakfast she said
"A roll in bed with a little honey "

5 Likes

My poor contribution this morning.

5 Likes

If the world was really flat, the cats would have pushed everything over the edge.

26 Likes

12 Likes

26 Likes

Brilliant! :rofl:

1 Like

41 Likes

22 Likes

Sir Terry’s take on Schroedinger’s hypothesis, as it relates to Nanny Ogg’s cat Greebo.

“Greebo had spent an irritating two minutes in that box. Technically, a cat locked in a box may be alive or it may be dead. You never know until you look. In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.”

5 Likes

Nanny Ogg’s cat has been officially outlawed by the Geneva Convention

3 Likes

Harsh, but absolutely fair!

Greebo is obviously related to our Zebedee (17), who on last week’s Vet Report following his cardio exam, was described as “uncooperative and fractious”!

That’s my boy; I wonder who he sank his teeth* into!

*four very long and pointy canines :slight_smile:

2 Likes