Best jokes

I reckon it will take them about 6 months to complete the change…

3 Likes

Costs will spiral too!

1 Like

I had a deaf sheep dog…. They are hard to come bye….!

Credit to the social pages for puns.

12 Likes

I have just sold my best homing pigeon on eBay for £725. Again.

18 Likes

That reminds me of the gentleman who found a lamp, gave it a rub and out popped a genie, who offered him 3 wishes (of course to be carefully chosen).

He wanted a glass of Guinness which appeared before his very eyes. Black, velvety and satisfied his thirst wonderfully – and incredibly, the glass then refilled with Guinness. The genie said it would do this for eternity. The man stood agog.

The man thought for a bit and said, I wish for 2 more of them please :grin:

2 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

Amazing to have made that without knowing that the apostrophe is completely wrong.

7 Likes

Not really a joke but I found it quite amusing. Speaking at length on various subjects to my brother who is a sound engineer the conversation steered towards music and components.
He said I had gas. I didn’t understand what he meant and asked him to explain. He said I have ‘gear acquisition syndrome’. Which made me chuckle. Presumably others on this forum also suffer from ‘gas’ :grin:

1 Like

Probably had a spare one hanging around, and thought that was as good a place to put it as anywhere else.

Famously so.

1 Like

“It is…”:joy:

1 Like

Apologies if this is flagged down due to bad taste…

32 Likes

:rofl:

Just brilliant! :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

My attempts to combine nitrous oxide and Oxo cubes have made me a laughing stock.

17 Likes

Superb keep them cumming.

IMG_0466

2 Likes

Elton John loves Cumbrian towns when it’s blustery.

His favourite is Kendal in the wind.

5 Likes