Best jokes

:small_blue_diamond:@Erich,…No I don’t,.perhaps I would put it this way,.at least half of the joke in this thread,don’t I or the other Swedes I have contact with understands.
And you englishman say yourselves that you have a special humor.

But just because I do not understand the joke,.so I usually do not flag them.

Do you now understand what I am referring to.?

/Peder🙂

2 Likes

Nope !

My advice ? Just get over it Peder. You analyse things too much.

The world knows that Canadians and Swedes have the highest regard for safety and the least sense of humour. Learn to live with it. I do. And I have worked long enough in Sweden and lived long enough in Canada to know these things.

Oh ! and i’ve lost count of the number of my posts that have been flagged and the number of my threads that have been censored or totally deleted. It’s all part of that rich experience we call “life”.

4 Likes

:small_blue_diamond:@Don,…Hey Don,.if you have lived in Sweden,then you also know that we Swedes think it’s petty and ridiculous to keep on and flag things secretly.

Here in Sweden we are open to what we think,.I would never dream of flagging a post.
But now I’m going on to something more interesting,.namely help a friend to install new Furutech wall-socket.
Nice weekend…

/Peder🙂

Apart from them not being in the slightest bit funny, they are offensive to some people, thats why they got flagged. Best to avoid swear words, & think again about the one with racial undertones.
Maybe best if you just avoid pasting such jokes altogether

6 Likes

Well, I didn’t flag yours. As you say, I openly stated what I think. Just get over it !

And I notice that others have openly stated what they think.

1 Like

If this was a climate change comment you might be offended …

5 Likes

fullsizeoutput_1e80

6 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

The dog got me up in the middle of the night to go for a walk and change the clocks …

Thanks to that other social forum.

15 Likes

What with climate change etc., I worry what kind of world we are going to leave for Keith

7 Likes

My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a traffic warden writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, “Really? We’ve only been in the shop 5 minutes, can’t you let us off this time, we are senior citizens after all” As expected he just ignored us and continued writing the ticket so I called him an “a**hole.” He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tyres.

My wife bless her joined in and called him a “d*ck-head.” He finished the second ticket and put it on the windscreen with the first. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. After nearly 10 minutes and half a dozen tickets he finally finished, gave us a “that’ll teach you” look and walked away.

Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and came home.

We always look for cars with Jeremy Corbyn stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we’re getting older. It’s so important at our age!!

15 Likes

If you’re over 30, it’s time to leave the girls alone and find a woman who can recognize the signs of a stroke.

steve

13 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks to the other social place.

9 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes