Best jokes

RUN!!!

Sorry.

“Daddy, did I ever tell you that I like your cooking?”
“No, sweetie, you haven’t”
“So why do you keep doing it?”

11 Likes

What makes you human? To love and care for others? Nope. Selecting all the squares with traffic lights.

16 Likes

Buddha says that holding onto your anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
Me, taking notes: Buddha says to make sure you give the poison to the other person.

6 Likes

Sometimes I read a text and think “What a psycho!”. Then I press send.

4 Likes

Life is like a helicopter. I don’t know how to operate a helicopter.

7 Likes

Many moons ago, I was in the Okavango Delta. The notice in the tent read "Lion outside your tent is not emergency , lion in your tent is an an emergency please use air horn .

Well at 6.30 pm , everybody was getting ready for dinner with drinks at the bar.

The air horn rang , and I have never seen so many guns appear from nowhere - and all the people carrying the guns ran to the tent very quickly

They came back smiling , a lady had mistaken the air horn for the mosquito spray

She appeared ten minutes looking very embarrassed

9 Likes

I’m always interested in analogies for why people shouldn’t hold on to their anger. I hadn’t heard that one, so thanks.

1 Like

DG…

10 Likes

It takes courage for a man to admit that his wife is wrong.

12 Likes

“Would you like some coffee?”
“Yes please - I’ll have a decaf skinny vanilla soy latte”
“So - you don’t want coffee?”

8 Likes

I know it can be viewed as poor form to laugh at old people however…

6 Likes

Confucius says
"If you trip and fall, a friend will ask if you are OK… A good friend will help you up. A best friend will laugh and say “Walk much, dumbass?”

4 Likes

A house name in Porthmadog. Personally, I blame Dylan Thomas…

9 Likes

Not Terry Pratchett?

1 Like

Llareggub to do with Terry :wink:

7 Likes

22 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

Should this be posted in ’ Which wine are you drinking ?’

5 Likes