Best jokes

22 Likes

See Bettina Arndt

It’s Dai Evan’s the farmer

A rich man had three beautiful girlfriends, and couldn’t decide which one to marry. So as a test he gave each of them £5000 to see what they would do with the money.
The first one went out and got herself a complete makeover. She told him that she spent the money so that she would look pretty for him, because she loved him so much.
The second one went shopping and bought him new golf clubs, an iPad and an 80" flatscreen television screen. She said she bought these gifts for him because she loved him so much.
The third invested the money on the stock market, doubled the £5000 and returned £5000 to the man, and re-invested the money in the stock market. She said she was investing the rest of the money for their future, because she loves him so much.
The man thought long and hard about how each of his girlfriends had spent the money, and then he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

13 Likes

Reminded me of this. :rofl:

9 Likes

It’s logically a doubtful joke. If I have X, and marry someone, that someone has X too. The joke also doesn’t say whether the sister maybe even more witty, intelligent etc as the one described in the advert.

Well, what a little ray of sunshine you are :roll_eyes: :joy:

12 Likes

21 Likes

… unless they’re tools?

1 Like

18 Likes

This year’s World Origami Championship is going to be shown on ‘paper-view’ television

17 Likes

An optimist is someone who doesn’t know all of the facts

8 Likes

This made me laugh. Am I a simple soul?

No - you’re very sophisticated! (Just like me :roll_eyes:)

I don’t know, but at least you know what to do in such dire circumstances.

12 Likes

I can confirm that I’ve indeed been eating the wrong sort of chocolate……
(BTW, where did you get my photo…… :laughing: )

3 Likes

Engineers see the opportunity to design a smaller, optimised glass.

3 Likes

A healthy person isn’t diagnosed properly.

4 Likes

14 Likes