steve

8 Likes

An oldie but a goodie …

19 Likes

11 Likes

It took a few seconds …

1 Like

Don’t get mad - get even !

A very shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, “Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?”
She responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, “No, I won’t sleep with you tonight!” Everyone in the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I’m a graduate student in psychology and I’m studying how people respond to embarrassing situations.”
To which he responds, at the top of his lungs, “What do you mean $200?”

10 Likes

I have been noticing more recently attractive young ladies with funny looking thumbs.
I wonder why ?

2 Likes

That’s Megan Fox. You are not the first to notice her thumbs.

Not just hers.

IMG_2727

My younger daughter has brachydactylic thumbs as well, so be careful what you say about them or people who have the condition! It’s just a genetic oddity, that’s all.

(you did say ‘attractive’, though, which was a diplomatic start)

Mark

2 Likes

Her thumb looks fine to me.
I thought the gag was something to do with the tricolour nails.
I didn’t get the dot pattern thing either.

I’ll have to look up ‘brachydactylic’.

Learn summat every day.

2 Likes

Was an observational jest. In that most are always seen using a thumb busily tapping away on a mobile smart phone. Sure that can’t be good in the long term physiologically.

2 Likes

Hmm I know these thumbs, now I need to check who in my environment has it since I can’t remember.

13 Likes

You notice the thumb??

1 Like

I recall we did run a thread along the lines of ‘you know you’re old when……’

2 Likes

Haha! I must track it down!

9 Likes

16 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes