Best jokes

“Excuse me, garçon! Can we get the menu in English, please?”

“Mais oui!”

“Oh. Sorry - MAY we get the menu in English, please?”

15 Likes

Thanks very much for that skeptical. I’ll have a look, for sure.

1 Like

Hope it works for you
Don’t worry about registering there is no charge and it’s only for a weekly programme and news listing. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’m going to buy my wife a Manchester United bra for Christmas, lots of support ,but no cups

10 Likes

“ People who bought this, also bought…”

steve

10 Likes

“Hey babe… I’m in the hospital. I injured my leg at work, and Paula brought me here. Doctors say that I might lose my leg…”

“Who’s Paula???”

11 Likes

I am permanently banned from cruise ships after that unfortunate poop deck misunderstanding.

7 Likes

Similar to the one about the cars supplied to Spurs players.
Loads of kit but no cupholders.

1 Like

12 Likes

14 Likes

It’s that time of year when we all celebrate Christmas with our friends and family.
However, I know there will be some who won’t be celebrating with others, so perhaps you could let me know anyone who will be on their own this Christmas.
I’ve got loads in and need some chairs.

10 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

Perhaps one for @Pete_the_painter and others enjoying their brews in the sunnier climes of the SH :grin: …it’s not at all new, but still relevant.

Teacher asks their class to identify when something is full, so they start with a pint glass on the table and fill it with large-ish pebbles. Some students say, it’s full now.

Teacher then puts small pea shingle in it and shakes. Other students indicate it’s now full.

Teacher puts fine sand on top, shakes and a few more hands go up.

Teacher cracks a tinnie and slowly pours it in – it soaks in. Some students gasp.

Teacher tells class the learning today is, there’s always room for beer :grin:

7 Likes

Me.

27 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

6 Likes

oh yeah that’s me too. :sweat_smile:

steve

7 Likes