Best jokes

Oh, how I laughed.

1 Like

I found a wallet today with a wad of cash inside, so being the good Christian that I am, I thought “What would Jesus do?”

So I did the right thing and turned it into wine.

20 Likes

21 Likes

15 Likes

Give me coffee to …
Give me wine to …

Those are sage words Camp, almost more fitting for the Cod Philosophy thread. :grin:
Still very funny tho …

1 Like

Elvis Presley is rightly praised as an inaugurator of rock’n’roll but I don’t think he gets enough credit for anticipating the quandary in which post-punk found itself in the mid 1980s with “Indie Ghetto”.

7 Likes

Nor for that matter his brief Krautrock period, begun with his ahead-of-its time hit “It’s Neu! Or Never”.

6 Likes

I did consider a double posting but humour got then vote.

1 Like

19 Likes

8 Likes

32 Likes

steve

15 Likes

Office couple finally united.

7 Likes

It’s been six months since I joined the gym
and still no benefit. So I’m going there in
person tomorrow to find out what the
problem is.

13 Likes

That reminds me of a late friend of mine who was stopped by the police for speeding.

The office asked him why he was speeding and my friend replied ‘because I didn’t see you’! The officer replied, that’s a bloody stupid thing to say’ with some amusement and sent my friend on his way after giving him some ‘advice’.

5 Likes
3 Likes

13 Likes

Reminds me of that old joke where an officer at a speed trap waves a guy over and walks up to the car.
The kid rolls down the window and the officer says, “I’ve been waiting for you all day son.”
The kid says, "I got here as fast as I could … "

Apparently this happened and the cop let him off for the laugh.

4 Likes

Can confirm.

2 Likes

A long time ago an old friend was speeding down the motorway on his motorbike with his girlfriend (now wife) on the back. Of course he gets pulled over. The cop asks him “Do you know how fast you were going?” A brief awkward silence ensues. Girlfriend fills the gap with “Oh officer, he usually goes much faster.”

4 Likes