Best jokes

18 Likes

Heading towards M.o.D. site I notice. I think we should be told…

Slightly boringly it’s this which is managed from Corsham. £400 million contract to operate military satellite communications system supports 400 UK jobs - GOV.UK
Or that’s Skynet’s cover story……

Has one of the four waterski-ers been photoshopped in?

1 Like

Confuse everyone and make others think your a computer generated identity by wearing this simple appendage addition.

6 Likes

No Terminator was harmed in the production of this photograph.

1 Like

3 Likes

8 Likes

An Irishman, a Mexican and a blond man were working as scaffolders on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, ‘Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I’m going to jump off this building.’

The Mexican man opened his lunch box and exclaimed, ‘Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I’m going to jump off too.’

The blond man opened his lunch and said, ‘ Bologna again! If I get a bologna one more time, I’m jumping too.’

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.

The Mexican man opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped too.

The blond opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral, the Irishman’s wife was weeping. She said, ‘If I’d known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!’

The Mexican man’s wife also wept and said, ‘I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn’t realise he hated burritos so much.’

Everyone turned and stared at the blond’s wife.

The blond’s wife said, ‘Don’t look at me, he makes his own lunch.’

14 Likes

steve

24 Likes

I gather that is a possible reason for stopping using hot spot in International cricket test matches. Another reason was the technology cost about £1 million per match.

Fabb Furniture.

Now they are beyond a joke.

May I suggest to anyone contemplating buying a sofa from them at any point, don’t. And they ain’t!!

steve

12 Likes

A group of 40-year-old buddies discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally it is agreed they should meet at the Beaujolais Bistro because the waitresses there are really friendly.

Ten years later, at 50 years of age, the group meets again, and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed they should meet at the Beaujolais Bistro because the food there is very good, and the wine selection is excellent.

Ten years later at 60 years of age, the group meets again, and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed they should meet at the Beaujolais Bistro because they can eat there in peace and quiet, and the restaurant is smoke-free.

Ten years later, at 70 years of age, the group meets again, and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed they should meet at the Beaujolais Bistro because the restaurant is wheelchair accessible, and they even have an elevator.

Ten years later, at 80 years of age, the group meets again, and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed they should meet at the Beaujolais Bistro because everyone’s heard it’s good and they’ve never been there before.

19 Likes

20 Likes

A Woman will…
A real woman is a man’s best friend.
She will never stand him up and never let him down.
She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.
She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do, to live without fear and forget regret.
She will enable him to express his deepest emotions, and give in to his most intimate desires.
She will make sure he always feels as though he’s the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive and invincible…

No - wait… sorry…

Beer. I’m thinking of beer. It’s beer that does all that stuff.

Never mind.

14 Likes

10 Likes

19 Likes

11 Likes