Best jokes

5 Likes

Channel 5 news …
Tesco have announced today that they are reducing staff in their fresh bakery department.
Employees are expected to find other roles within the organisation.

4 Likes

I ate at Mary Poppins’ Restaurant last night…

Super cauliflower cheese but the lobster was atrocious.

28 Likes

Made me laugh out loud so deserves a handwritten ‘like’!

1 Like

Almost, but not quite, as good as The Sun headline when Inverness Caledonian Thistle beet Celtic in a Cup game:

‘SUPER CALEY GO BALLISTIC, CELTIC ARE ATROCIOUS’

12 Likes

The sub-editor who did this said he’d had the headline in his mind for years and was delighted to get to use it.

5 Likes

Just another mention but with a better background.

4 Likes

Of course I have no personal experience of this … and it’s a rather hackneyed view, nay misogynistic outlook, but folks around here don’t change!

14 Likes

More wisdom from The Tiger Lilies.

17 Likes

I know I shouldn’t find that funny but I do, I’m going upstairs to tell Mrs Pete. :rofl:

2 Likes

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Mrs Pete has an excellent sense of humour, after all she married me. :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

The past, present and future walked into a bar.
It was tense…

6 Likes

The roads around here are not this bad yet …

2 Likes

9 Likes

Sad to hear the scientist who discovered wheat intolerance has passed away. His family have requested no flours at the funeral…

6 Likes

5 Likes

If I get the Corona virus, I hope I get lime disease as well. Nothing better than a Corona with lime.

Too soon?

6 Likes

He hasn’t been heard of since…

1 Like

No I’m still around thought I’d lay low after the comments on the Aussie pricing thread. Mrs Pete did find it mildly amusing and apparently there was no extras added to my dinner last night.

2 Likes