Best sounding versions of great albums on vinyl

Apologies if this has been done to death but I can’t find a current thread on this subject. Having got back in to vinyl in the last two or three years I am trying to collect the very best sounding vinyl versions of my favourite albums (many of which I have from my original purchases) - mainly, but not exclusively, 60’s, 70’s ‘rock’ albums, but also some jazz, folk and more recent releases too. These could be a very particular original pressing from the era of issue or for instance, a much more recent remastering/remix such a MoFi or Analogue Productions release. Of course I read all the existing sites on this subject such as Steve Hoffman but I would very much welcome Naim fans view on the subject. I love listening to vinyl but as we all know a revealing system does reveal good and bad things! Please, if you don’t mind, don’t just post your favourite albums. That is well covered elsewhere. What I’m hoping to get here is a thread with details of specific releases of your favourite records that sound fabulous played with Naim amplification (with probably a high end LP12 or something similar at the front end). Think, what would you take in the bag with you to a demo? To kick things off I thought I’d list a very recent purchase of mine, the UHQR Analogue Productions version of Jimi Hendix’s Axis Bold As Love which was like rediscovering this record for the first time in a really good way.

(I have tried everything to rotate this image but for some reason it constantly posts sideways!)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Vinyl Reissues - Sorting the Wheat From the Chaff (contd.)