Binge Worthy TV Series

Ah, great, we have Neon. Cheers.

1 Like

God I hope Tanya is one of them, here character annoys me the most.

1 Like

Tanya is a self absorbed twit, but having said that, they all are!

1 Like

I liked the first best and then the second - that is good. I havenā€™t quite got into the third - still only about a third of the way through. I will finish it but could take a while!

1 Like

Just finished Series 1 this week and quite enjoyed it. Might move into Series 2 tonight.

1 Like

Season 1 was excellent, maybe thatā€™s the problem it was a hard act to follow.

1 Like

Our lass is watching it as we speak but Iā€™m not convinced - I have that same vague disappointed
Feeling I had with season two of True detectiveā€¦ first season was great thoughā€¦

2 Likes

SAS rogue heroes is my new favourite guilty pleasure - Iā€™m not sure how accurate it is a but itā€™s a rollicking boys own yarnā€¦ I enjoyed it way more than I probably should haveā€¦

3 Likes

Yes it just hasnā€™t grabbed me like season 1. Think weā€™re up to episode 7 and not a lot has really happened, apart from the things I mentioned earlier on this thread.

1 Like

Yep, same here Pete: the first series had stronger characters and better subplots. The various strands of the first series kept you engaged all the way through and worked whereas the second series subplots are rather weak and the characters are neither here nor there for me. Armand was my absolute favourite from the first series and how on earth do you follow that ?! In saying that I am still enjoying the second series & if you could treat it as a standalone then it would be ok. Looking forward to the series end tomorrow and hope that it isnā€™t a weak one.

1 Like

Yep weā€™ll be eager to see draw to a close. Itā€™s not say I havenā€™t enjoyed it, itā€™s just nowhere as good as season 1.

1 Like

Netflix - 1899 but remove English dubbed and choose subtitles.

2 Likes

i enjoy criminal minds

and sometimes blue bloods

Rapped up the last episode of season two of White Lotus last night and without giving too much away didnā€™t think it ended anywhere as good as the first. There were in my opinion just too many loose ends.

2 Likes

Keep mum, Iā€™ve 3 episodes to go.

My lips are sealed, those 2 Italian girls are gorgeous arenā€™t they. Theyā€™re been the highlight. :grin:

2 Likes

I could almost migrateā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Yes but youā€™re going to need a lot of Euros. :scream:

1 Like

Actually, I had to rewind a few scenes for some reasonā€¦

2 Likes

Yes I kept telling Mrs Pete I missed some dialogue and itā€™d ruin the story for me if I didnā€™t rewind :grin:

3 Likes