Blue Jeans Ethernet cables

Out of curiousity, did you do that when you were assessing cables? (Or other things?)

I do quite often when assessing something new, sometimes, and make sure they vary, sometimes replacing with the same item, including sometimes doing that more than once.

The same or even worth for the hiline, not ?

No, but I trust myself impressions . I connected the vodka, listen to 2 tracks during 1 minute each. Then BJ, then Vodka…for about 30 tracks.
Then I repeat the same the next day.

TURN YOUR STEREO UP - tell me if it’s worth the money

It reminds me a famous french audio company: Neodio.
Before they decided to sell their components directly to the customers, their top CD player costed 40k. It costs now 15 k !

You do have a tube amp pre-amp though frenchrooster (if that is even your real name ;))

I found the AQ a bit bright and harsh. I don’t deem my system bright. If I’m gonna spend £200 on an Ethernet cable I wanna be sure I like it more than a standard cable. I am in no way sure, in fact aspects i don’t like. So not for me. Maybe I’ll try another ‘boutique’ Ethernet cable down the line, but my window for return is expiring. To be honest I just find it very tedious, there isn’t much difference, I’ve listened to loads of tracks with each. Would rather the money went on something else.

If your diamonds and vodkas work on your system, that’s awesome.

I actually really wanted to love it. C’est la vie!

1 Like

Why do you suggest someone else do blind testing when you don’t do it yourself?
And how do you know that your trust in yourself never to suffer from bias is justified? (e.g. expectation bias, or any other possible cause.)

1 Like

No problem Mon. I can easy understand that you don’t like it.
Of course Frenchrooster is not my real name. Fortunately…

1 Like

Because Stephen is changing very often his mind. BJ, then Vodka, then Cisco in, then out, in, out, and shake it all about…:grinning:

Yes, he has form.

(British police slang, I think, meaning that someone has a history of doing something)

frenchrooster (if that is even your real name ;))

It’s an avatar. I am french and the rooster is a symbol of France.
With other symbols on this pic.

5 Likes

Why’s he not holding vodka and diamonds??? :rofl:

Merci pour le explanation, je comprends! :slight_smile:

1 Like

aren’t we all?:thinking::joy:

I have been given my marching orders to put the Vodka back in. Crikey, I never thought all this would come to a ‘Mexican Standoff’. :rofl:

The hourly vicissitudes of ‘streaming’ cables. Wherever will it end I wonder?

G

G

1 Like

Yes, a bit . Perhaps not so strongly as you. But no problem. We are all different and the fun is to share our differences.

1 Like

Stephen’s got 6a…

1 Like

The final track of T Rex’s Electric Warrior written by Marc Bolan. Please click to enjoy.
I don’t think Marc was one for Blue Jeans, but certainly liked a drop of vodka and some glitter.

But worry not

I wouldn’t know a diamond if I held one in my hand
The things some pass for knowledge I don’t understand

The BJCs are sounding fantastic. Almaz by Randy Crawford! - Wonderful!

2 Likes

Forget Randy Crawford, I thought you were ordered to put Vodkas back in, again.

I am now taking bets on whether Stephen will settle on Vodka or BJG. The odds are strictly 50/50 either way.

Oh, the suspense!

Not sure I will ever make it as a bookie.

2 Likes