Brand new Nac 282

Mine is from 2019, so no need for a service for some years. It is left powered on 24/7.

2 Likes

What a bizarre statment.

1 Like

It has a lot to do with speaker synergy and room acoustics, certainly not outside the realm of possibilities as many have reported before.

last night I spent some time with the new 282 and decided to listen to the difference between the rca input vs the din. I had been using a chord shawline with a mayware din adaptor and tried just using the rca aux2 instead. although adaptors are not the best solution I had noticed that even with the adaptor the sound was better. mainly noticed to be in the bottom end ie through the rca there wasnā€™t as much and it lost its drive compared. altogether though im very happy with the 282 and it is only 2 weeks old from new so is still going thru its break-in time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to say with my then Dyna Contour 1.8s I thought the 200 more rhythmic and yes musical than with the 250-2 which I found laden. 250 DR though massively different.

1 Like

I have to agree with Lindsay. The only supposed ā€˜upgradeā€™ I regretted was from the 200 to 250.2. Slow and lumpy by comparison with the nimble 200.

G

2 Likes

Blimey, can i ask where you are, thatā€™s crazy money IME
Martin

We live in Staffordshire, hate to think what dentists charge in London.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.