Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2024 - New Product Launch

I always have everything crossed, it’s a bugger at bedtime!!!

ND555 with two power supplies still gives a good account of itself considering it’s age!

I would have thought (although maybe not!) Naim haven’t ticked the source box for Statement. It’s like a roast dinner without the meat :joy::joy:

1 Like

Likewise, i’ll stick to my old Land Rovers and wellington boots. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any thoughts/ rumours about Linn launching new stuff?

New amps I would think. The old Chakra based amps (and conventional discrete bipolar Solos) have been knocking about for a long time now. Probably Exakt capable too and reassuringly expensive :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I reckon you’re about right here, new power amps, at suitable prices!

1 Like

Usually CI/Custom Install refers to something that can be wall mounted. I can totally envisage a Nove that sits flush in a wall with the dial facing out to partner with Focal’s in-wall speakers.

Mainly because a friend recently got a Nova and the large PMC ci90s during a renovation and would have loved the Nova to have been in the wall.

Announcement on the 29th.

At a Naim factory visit I attended just before Christmas ( fantastic day thanks ) I was told
" It’s no secret that we have been working for some time on a Statement Streamer "
Naim have been talking about it for years , so it is " no secret " maybe it’s ready

Also for the Selekt Power Out modules?

Doubtful, given these are quite new. Let’s see what the 29th brings. Anyway back to the Naim speculation :+1:

A price rise a few days later probably :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

My first thought being, there’ll be an increase in supply of trade in ND555 and PS555’s to follow, which is nice.
Eye-watering as the price would be, there’s space in the market for it alongside others at that level, would be interesting to see how they realised such a source.
Could it perhaps be the beginnings of an in-house DAC implementation for example?

My pick is a SuperNova, one day to go :sunglasses:

Something I’d overlooked in my original guesstimate list but It seems like it could have legs, It still feels like there’s a need for a new NAIT, as in just an amp and without an integrated streamer like a Nova is today.
Perhaps that’s the big reveal, as in there is no new lower end NAC or NAIT and the entry point is now the NAC 332?

Two years from first leak to actual release date seems to be the norm, if the New Classic and Uniti releases are anything to go by.

Gosh n wow. I’ve just seen the new Naim price list…Statement…jaw on floor.

You still have a little time to get your order in!

You are in a nice place……enjoy, you deserve it.

1 Like

Nice product name :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jaw on floor indeed. Naim’s financials (with GPM ~39%) as of 31/12/22 look very robust, but one cannot help but think that Sir John Harvey-Jones’ comments about Morgan cars have merit here in that, eventually, you will run out of runway on price increases…but in PE owned businesses, they love to explore this to the max, often just before selling-on!

4 Likes