Brits Want To Be Swedes

That is a good point, often overlooked.

Whilst I derive amusement from the embarrassment that our inept negotiators have deservedly brought upon us, I am not blind to the fact that the rest of the EU has lost patience. De Gaulle was right.

And of course you should have your say. Everyone should.

1 Like

@Peder

This is a guy interviewing my son who moved to Sweden and is very happy there with his Wife who is Swedish What do you think of his Swedish

I think the Danes did something similar a while back …

If Brexit happens I wonder if the European Commission will keep English as a working language …?

Very good Swedish. Your son must have an exceptional teacher.:wink:

Thanks Gunnar his Wife is exceptional and i am so proud of him and as a parent we only wish for our kids to be happy.

Nah, they will replace it by Gaelic or Cornish / Breton.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:@Xenasys,…I say as @Gunnar,…

"Very good Swedish. Your son must have an exceptional teacher.’ :+1:t2::smiley:.

/Peder🙂

@Peder @anon35279323

Thanks guys his wife will be happy !!!

1 Like

Jag håller helt med om . Min lärare är en ipad.

1 Like

Take some of your own medicine, then, perhaps?

1 Like

That could happily apply to many of us living here in the UK. Where do you gather your information?

2 Likes

Sorry ,But an iPad is not a perfect translater. It can make small mistakes :smirk: as in your case. Best teacher is the wife. Even nicer…
I would delete two of your words. “helt” and “om”

i tried but unfortunately failed. I installed sweden keyboard and followed google translator.
It was however more humor.
Better have a wife teach of course :call_me_hand:

I did not take it bad. I understood it was “humor” . Google translater works well but is not perfect…as the spell check :smirk:. It was understood what you ment in Swedish but the score in a written schooltest…I have made embarrassing mistakes when not checking the word spell check replaced my words with.
So maybe translater is better than spell checks…
My wife is French…

What impressed me with the video from the Swedish tv channel was no grammatical errors and that is rare for non Swedish natives.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.