Building Lego

Looking very colourful. The oasis is a good idea as keeping them in place is difficult. So we will give it a try, thanks.

1 Like

Just added this, the Lego House.

3 Likes

11 Likes

So I have today ordered my Xmas pressie to myself. It’s a very large ship.

3 Likes

:grin: Excellent, you will have to post build pictures, you will complete yours before I even start mine!
:+1:

It will be started in the week after Xmas. My DB is visiting Daughter#2 (with Daughter #1 in attendance). So somebody has to stay at home to “cat sit”, drink beer, eat curry and build Lego. It’s going to be tough but… :laughing:

4 Likes

Google recently decided that it was time for me to see David Beckham talking about Lego. Never knew that he’s an AFOL too.

1 Like

Does this count as the first picture? :laughing:

With my erstwhile assistants……(possible new thread topic, “Show us your pets with Lego”?)

It did come with these freebies:

6 Likes

I have one, that looks exactly like that :grin: I do like your free gifts, love your assistants.

Building the Medieval Blacksmiths, at the moment, pictures not brilliant, but this is looking to be a good build, can recommend.

1 Like

You don’t want to come down under and build my place do you :grin:

1 Like

if you have the bricks, and the instructions, I’m in :grin: plus it won’t be minus 5 degree’s either, like it was yesterday morning.

1 Like

No more like 35+.

1 Like

When can I start, apart from last weekend when it snowed :snowflake: :snowman_with_snow: all we seem to have had over the past few weeks is constant rain :umbrella:

Whenever you’re ready. :grin:

1 Like

Finished, Can highly recommend this build.

4 Likes

17 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

I wonder if the Peter Grimes set and this rather nice one are real.

1 Like