Can I use the 272 as a preamp for the NDS

Continuing the discussion from Can I use the 272 as a preamp for the NDS:

Hi all. A little bit of an update on the system. I got all the components, and then some, and one thing I am learning about this ecosystem is that there are a lot of parts. I have yet to put the 272 with the NDS. I have 3 555 power supplies (2*DR and 1 non-DR) and the 250DR. Now what I am finding is that I need a rack for all of this. The setup I am upgrading from is the Nova + 250DR which in itself sounds great.

But because of me doubling up on the streamer side, for being ignorant of the components, I am looking to go with the 500 series. I might put all of this together to just hear and play around with the hardware that I have but what all of you in this thread has been saying about the ‘incorrect’ configuration has caused me to do more research and ‘do it right’ one time, and that solution presents itself as the 500 series. I will let you guys know how it goes with putting what I have together and/or just getting rid of it all plus the update of the new pivot towards the 500 series. Thanks a bunch!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.