Can't wait for my new bike

yes its tough- my problem is that I have to walk past the motorbikes to get to the bicycles - and its so difficult to do that
bit of a basic error for a bike shop

1 Like

You weren’t at Kirkby Lonsdale today by any chance? :thinking:

sadly no.

I just wondered as there was a Rocket 3 in the same colour as yours :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hired a bike for a couple of days in the Algarve. Staying in Monchique before heading to the coast.

1 Like

Motorbikes no more for me…but had this lovely machine for a week now…not a great picture

3 Likes

Nice bike!

I too have a Haibike that I purchased a year or so ago and I finally decided to sell my motorbike in May. I have to admit that I do occasionally miss the motorbike, but I have been really enjoying the Haibike in the recent sunshine.

1 Like

A staff build Moulton gets me to and from work when the weather is good otherwise my Genesis Croix de Fer 20 is the workhorse.

4 Likes

My current bikes.

8 Likes

Wow, tell us more?
What are they?

The one on the left is a CCM Spitfire Cafe Racer (with a 600 single)
The one on the right is a Triumph Speed Triple SE 1050.
Both awesome bikes in their own way!

1 Like

cant beat a Speedie -lovely bikes

Nice. I love my new trident 660.
The spitfire looks cool. How’s it to ride?

That’s a helluva lot of cc’s, and torque! I’m a two wheel junky amd was a track racer in 2007-2008 and still enjoy participating in three of four track weekends per year. Headed to ride Road America for the first time next month. I have a highly modified CBR60RR for the track, and a brand new ‘21 KTM 300xcw dirt bike. Congrats on your new whip!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.