CD Players

gee, I was just on discogs, ebay and amazon, and CD prices listed remain quite strong.

Be a thrill seeker and get both, a Core and a new CD player. :grin:

2 Likes

A Naim streamer fed by a non Naim transport perhaps? Your best option for a Naim sounding CD player I expect.

3 Likes

That’s what I decided on, so far I’m more than happy with the result.

3 Likes

You should have got a Naim Cd5xs used it as transport straight into your streamer dac

I can arrange that for you if you like :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I did have one for a few weeks but stupidly gave it back to Harry. Doh.

Be patient , you never know what’s around the corner

A bus. :scream:

Ha probably

Using the Audiolab transport into the NDX2 is a good option I’m very happy with the result, I’d get the Luxman if I had $20k to spare.

Good evening Pete. I’m only surprised you didn’t suggest an xpsdr as well. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Well the ps goes without saying, however the new cd play there’s no option for one or digital out so you’re off the hook. Get the Core and a Audiolab CDT 6000.

2 Likes

I’ve got to go out but I’ll have chat about Core later time.
I’ve got about 2000 cds and I liked the idea of them being in the Core but still playing cds

1 Like

I wished I’d kept my Naim cd player. Cores good but it’s nice to be able to play a cd.

3 Likes

And their lenses are the best I’ve ever used….sorry a bit late to the party….:roll_eyes:

With the possible demise of one of our Olive CDPs, that it certainly an option that I’m considering into my nDAC-XPS

Yes that’s the combo I currently use

CD5XS/NDAC/XPS-2

It’s a treat :+1:

Typically American to use different shades of blue, green and purple in their graphs, almost impossible to see which product types they represent…:sunglasses:

Why Bjorn? On the right side you have the products type by colour.

colorblind…:sunglasses:
Nah, just kidding, it looks good rooster😁

1 Like