Chord GroundARAY - brilliant or bollocks?

The simple answer is that you can ignore the thread it if you find it boring. Why call for it to be closed? Why not add any experience you might have on the subject? It’s all too easy to object to something while adding nothing of value yourself.

On the contrary, lowered fifths, dominant 7ths and dildos very enlightening thread. Provided there is no evidence of consecutive 5ths it must be allowed to continue.

2 Likes

That’s doable providing the bridge is long enough.

1 Like

Hear hear! Meanwhile in time it is possible that more than the one person so far will try it and report their experiences.

Louis Vuitton horizon speakers, 2,8 k. Brilliant or bollocks? :joy:

Picture from Twittering machine site.

No bollocks there that I can see!

2 Likes

That’s only one mistress. For stereo you need two.

1 Like

I prefer mono

2 Likes

Brilliant and no bollocks, what’s not to love :sunglasses:

1 Like

Depends at what you see on the pic…
The little Bluetooth speaker costs 2,8k

I imagine everything in that pic is expensive.

1 Like

Ohhh…looking closer I see what it is now. I thought it was something off a fishing net!

Not a float just lying in the beach…a speaker

I’d rather have a float!

1 Like

Vuitton float. A bargain for a beach Bluetooth speaker.

They should definitely stick to handbags…

Two points to add…

1. If my local dealer stocks them, they must work, or people demand them
  2. I am sure that Naim have plenty of RF decoupling within there designs, especially models designed after the 1990’s when CB radio, mobile phones, WiFi, Bluetooth, and other RF emitting devices became more widespread.

If my local dealer stocks them I might borrow a couple of different ones to see if and what difference they make.

The levels of RF can affect DAC performance are very much smaller than RF interference and elimination in relation to the era you reference, and it may be that not all manufacturers recognised the significance as soon as others - and routes on ingress such as via network cables may simply have not been considered. Much more sophisticated blocking appears to be necessary than the decoupling in amps etc.

1 Like

AudioT are also stocking them as reported in their news letter

I have two on demo at home following a full day of demos on other parts of my LP12 @Cymbiosis which was sub chassis related and two Radikals but not for on here

We listened to 5 Pin into 252 with 3 x 250DR into Kusos T808 with KS-1 cable

My thoughts noticeable increase in musically using Stiletto LP12 tracks were Dire Straights MoFi Brothers in arms and also Tori Amos Native Invader Wings and The Blue Nile High Flletwood Mac The Dance

Now we played the tracks with and with out the pin fitted

Brilliant or …… well in this members thoughts it is Bollocks…the dogs Bollocks

However as ever demo is the only true test, will be trying mine at home on Wednesday will report further and honestly

12 Likes

Acoustica have demoed them

1 Like

Problem is Acoustica & Audio-T are dealers, their sole purpose in life is to sell stuff & have a profitable business, hardly likely they will say they don’t work.
I will take notice when I read a technically orientated review by one of the established publications & people.

1 Like