Chord GroundArry plugs

Ignore me, I was making a rather pathetic joke.

1 Like

If one is interested in grounding devices then read reviews on Nordost QKore and Entreq. Or even better borrow one. It’s free. Many many Professional reviewers taken by big surprise on the positive effect in their systems. For what it’s worth for the metal helmets never tried it out but still know it’s fake.

1 Like

Not buying or selling, if they work that’s cool… i have learnt my lessons with cables having huge effects on SQ, why not these. Still would love to know what’s inside. I suspect inductors and capacitors, or nothing, and they simply improve the earthing :grin:

I do draw the line at fairy dust and magic audio wizards!

1 Like

Piezo crystals inside.

This post has become a section for jokes, good also, what’s wrong to laugh? Good for life

2 Likes

Yes, a good laugh is always good. I note that the skeptics haven’t actually tried them though.

2 Likes

Yes best bet is to bury you head in the arry plug sand. snigger

The USB or RJ45 Plug ?

I’m sure you even didn’t try audition those plugs.

1 Like

I’ll try the RJ45, not sure if I have USBs, have to check.

Of course not life is too short and I enjoy music rather than the hardware.

1 Like

Music didn’t start with Naim-chord ,I know some enjoying music through a tiny transistor

I’m the tiny transistor guy not the 500quid tiny metal tube guy.

You do right

1 Like

All the RJ45 ports on my EE8 are occupied - From photos it looks like the RJ54 GrounndAray could be very close to the cables in adjacent sockets.

1 Like

You might be best to try a plug on your NDX2?

There’s a pressure release valve. When they’re too full, the excess noise will bleed out of the plug. I’ve got a little matte-finish japanese ceramic mug that I use to collect the waste noise; I found that it sounded better than a gloss-finish mug with my GroundArays.

4 Likes

@Fatcat …must concede, took a tad longer than I anticipated.

2 Likes

Might see out the week if we’re lucky….

2 Likes

With the two plugs I posted before … one for 552 and the other for nd555 I got a lot of bass that was not before, now I added the third plug to the switch I get less bass…I’m confused and I do not know which is better…so in my opinion it alway change the sound without being sure what’s better.

2 Likes