Chord GroundArry plugs

Yes, they are certainly doing some good stuff. I’ve a full loom Superlumina on my system, otherwise I’d be looking at their range there too.

My two plugs right at that moment very similar to you,one is in my 552 din and the second is in Nd555 usb…I’m still waiting to get in couple days for my EE8…I think it’s very important

1 Like

I’ve wondered about the 252, so I’ll be interested in how you find the 3 together - please let us know.

When I demo these, I will be starting with the EE8 and then go from there.

1 Like

I’m also interested the one for my EE8 but it will take time to receive…I will inf when I will get

1 Like

I’m trying a couple on my system at the moment. I’ve got one on the BNC output of my Core, and an RJ45 on my HiFi switch.

So far it sounds pretty good - I’m planning on pulling them out at the weekend to see what differences I notice

1 Like

I don’t deny the experience of some with the ground array plugs. However, if you go to 3 of them in your system, I wonder if it’s not more worthwhile to go for a very good powerblock instead. Just wander.
With the cost of these 3 plugs you can have a Chord M6 powerblock for instance.

5 Likes

It’s not about what comes first Both will always be better…suggesting you to try…maybe you will be surprise

I too raised an eyebrow until I heard the benefit

I find these posts amusing because they are so polarising. What some people on here don’t seem to realise is that these plugs to some Naim forum members are the equivalent of boutique cables, or eye wateringly expensive additional power supllies, to members of other forums. We all have a line that sets what we think is an upgrade or what we think is snake oil, its just that the line is drawn in different places

Well we can think that life is a complete virtual dream, and nothing is real and true,so what we will stop breathing :crazy_face::crazy_face:

You don’t know yet if using the Chord array plugs will still enhance the sound if you have a Chord M6. Maybe, maybe not.

1 Like

Maybe it’s my bad English, but I was absolutely not critical about these Chord devices. It was more a question, because a good powerblock may work in the same way as the array plugs. The goal is to filter electrical noise. But maybe I am wrong….
My feeling is just to buy the best powerblock and power cords I can afford, then add a Chord array or 2 or 3 and see if they improve still.
If someone has a cheap powerblock, or very average one, maybe the first step would be to go to a high quality powerblock.

2 Likes

I did this some time ago - Titan Power block, you can see in my Bio the leads I use on both my NDX and PSU still found there was a noticable up lift in musical detail by using a pair of these

IMO the best method is to get some on home demo and see which ones work for you

1 Like

I’m still waiting to try Chord M6/S6 my dealer didn’t bring it yet,so I wouldn’t buy yet any GroundArray plug until I will view the whole picture.

1 Like

Which Titan, if it’s the entry level one, I understood easily. If it’s the Eros with a high quality power cord to wall, then I believe you. :grin:

Wise decision :+1:. My feeling at least.

1 Like

From what I mentioned the benefits yesterday I also realized after 24 hours listening that everything sounds fuller and more dynamic…hopefully it’s not Psychology of the moment :lying_face:

1 Like

I’m as smart as a lamb or stupid as human

2 Likes

Those work with power ground and the plugs works with signal ground.

I had same scepticism regarding grounding until I tried some Entreq boxes. Same experience as the chord plugs in here. Great upgrade.

2 Likes