Chord GroundArry plugs

Not buying or selling, if they work that’s cool… i have learnt my lessons with cables having huge effects on SQ, why not these. Still would love to know what’s inside. I suspect inductors and capacitors, or nothing, and they simply improve the earthing :grin:

I do draw the line at fairy dust and magic audio wizards!

1 Like

Piezo crystals inside.

This post has become a section for jokes, good also, what’s wrong to laugh? Good for life

2 Likes

Yes, a good laugh is always good. I note that the skeptics haven’t actually tried them though.

2 Likes

Yes best bet is to bury you head in the arry plug sand. snigger

The USB or RJ45 Plug ?

I’m sure you even didn’t try audition those plugs.

1 Like

I’ll try the RJ45, not sure if I have USBs, have to check.

Of course not life is too short and I enjoy music rather than the hardware.

1 Like

Music didn’t start with Naim-chord ,I know some enjoying music through a tiny transistor

I’m the tiny transistor guy not the 500quid tiny metal tube guy.

You do right

1 Like

All the RJ45 ports on my EE8 are occupied - From photos it looks like the RJ54 GrounndAray could be very close to the cables in adjacent sockets.

1 Like

You might be best to try a plug on your NDX2?

There’s a pressure release valve. When they’re too full, the excess noise will bleed out of the plug. I’ve got a little matte-finish japanese ceramic mug that I use to collect the waste noise; I found that it sounded better than a gloss-finish mug with my GroundArays.

4 Likes

@Fatcat …must concede, took a tad longer than I anticipated.

2 Likes

Might see out the week if we’re lucky….

2 Likes

With the two plugs I posted before … one for 552 and the other for nd555 I got a lot of bass that was not before, now I added the third plug to the switch I get less bass…I’m confused and I do not know which is better…so in my opinion it alway change the sound without being sure what’s better.

2 Likes

With the three plugs connected together it sounds shiny with less bass

If you scuff up the plugs a bit that should fix it.

1 Like