Concerts planned for 2020

https://shop.kingsplace.co.uk/single/SYOS.aspx?p=25277&syo=1

2 Likes

Yep, Dinosaur is the great jazz band with Laura Jurd on trumpet and Elliott Galvin on piano.

1 Like

@Denis_Anderson

Thanks! I hadn’t realised how the booking thing worked - 2 tickets booked. Thank you!

3 Likes

Great band. Enjoy!

2 Likes

So far booked: Rosalie Cunningham, Elvis Costello, Ian Anderson, Joe Bonamassa, Nick Cave, Nick Mason, Peter Frampton, Rammstein, Steve Hackett

4 Likes

Just booked 2 tickets for Laurie Anderson - thanks @Denis_Anderson !

3 Likes

See you there :slight_smile: I’ll be the one with MASSIVE G&T!

@anon47622861

3 Likes

Stiff Little Fingers in Richmond on 28 March. More to follow …

1 Like

Git an Xmas gift of tickets for Jools in Dublin later in the year.
Seen him a few times, and always an entertaining evening.

The Long Company Mummers - Sowerby Bridge 5th Jan, “Supported by a band of musicians, the players (King Christmas, Prince of Paradine, St George, Common Jack, The Doctor and Beelzebub) arrive from the dark, clad in fantastic, ragged costumes and tall masks that disguise their identity. They deliver their seasonal play by lantern light outside the pub and then slowly disappear back into the night.” Followed by a music session in the pub.

Paul Jones and Dave Kelly - Bury Met - 15th Jan.

Dead South - Manchester - 23rd February

Peggy Seeger - Square Chapel Halifax - 13th May

Cropredy Festival - August

1 Like

Tord Gustavsen Trio
January 2020, Philharmonie Luxembourg

3 Likes

If that’s at Emsworth Baptist Church, I shall be there too.

Skipinnish in Inverness in July

Brilliant! Come and say hello. I’ll be giving out tickets, serving tea and all sorts. You should see Eddi’s rider, so it’ll be off to Waitrose in the morning.

1 Like

Will do, HH.

Sandy (Alex G) in Liverpool (Feb)
Nick Mason in Liverpool (May)
Nick Cave in Manchester (May)
Foals in Cardiff (July)

2 Likes

2020 Update - 27 gigs so far…

Jan [5]
Daylight Music - OAE’s Experience Ensemble; Field Music (In Store); Claire M Singer; Keeley Forsyth; Elina Duni / Rob Luft

Feb [9]
Admirals Hard; Anna Meredith; Lisa O’neill; black midi; Sam Lee; Max Cooper; These New Puritans; A Winged Victory For The Sullen; Field Music

Mar [3]
Kelly Moran; Organ Reframed / Anna von Hausswolff; Organ Reframed / Claire M Singer

Apr [3]
Laurie Anderson; BADA (with Anna von Hausswolff); William Basinski

May [3]
Brand X; Mew; Squarepusher

June [2]
Hélène Grimaud; The Necks

July [2]
Eppyfest9 #1 - Firefly Burning; The Curator; Garden of Live Flowers
Eppyfest9 #2 - Matthew Edwards & The Unfortunates; After The Flood; Richard Wileman Band

2 Likes

Cruise to the Edge, last week of March. Maimi, Belize and Honduras. Mostly going for Yes, Marillion, Pendragon, Lifesigns, Anathema, Riverside, Saga, Steve Hackett and Glass Hammer.

Steve Hackett again in Auckland in June.

2 Likes

16th and 17th February – Pizza Express Live! in Holborn. The Alabama 3 Acoustic (featuring Ese and Sheena).

1 Like

Brad Mehldau Barbican March.
“Nice”.

1 Like