Concerts planned for 2020

Nick Cave and Bad Seeds at O2 London in May
Michael Kiwanuka in March
Goldfrapp in March
(And tonight - a celebration of Talk Talk and Mark Hollis at Royal Festival Hall!)

3 Likes

Hi @steviebee Laurie is playing at Kings Place but it’s currently sold out. Worth checking out if any returns become available.

https://www.kingsplace.co.uk/?s=laurie+anderson

3 Likes

@Denis_Anderson

Thanks Denis :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re putting on Eddi Reader next October, which should be good. Then there’s the excellent McGoldrick, McCusker and Doyle in February. Muggins is running and introducing that one. What could possibly go wrong? Fairport Convention in June, in a church with only one toilet! Time to order the portaloo.

2 Likes

Wow…thats a selection…eddie reader, thats going to be a great night👍

Arcadi Volodos
March 2020, Tonhalle Zürich (Switzerland)

I saw her play Square Chapel Halifax a few months ago, she’s great, voice still fantastic and a great stage style.

Eagles - Wembley - August
Status Quo - Ipswich Regent - October

1 Like

Only two booked in at the moment…

Michael Kiwanuka in March
Kenny Wayne-Shepherd in October

1 Like

Not a concert as such but
Cirque du Soleil on ice in may

I have listened to John Prine music for over 40 years now! We’ve seen him twice in the past 3 years. He is such a treasure – enjoy!!!

1 Like

Thanks Bart.

I saw him a year or so ago in Glasgow and despite his health problems he was fantastic.

He’s one of those artists that can make you laugh one moment, and cry the next.

David Gray in Cardiff in March playing White Ladder in its 20th anniversary year. I’ve also got White Ladder vinyl on pre-order for 14 February. I’ve been waiting so long for this album to be released on vinyl. Can’t wait…

2 Likes

@steviebee Laurie has added and 2nd date. Snap up quick.

3 Likes

Off to see Dinosaur at the Elizabeth Hall in May…

4th January. Ese and The Vooduu People in Brixton…

Colour me there!

1 Like

@docbot

Dinosaur the jazz band…?

Sweet!

Dammit, think I missed it.

I just checked & there are plenty available.

2 Likes