Concerts planned for 2022

Tickets bought for Public Service Broadcasting in October

1 Like

Rescheduled concerts dominate, most twice and one three times! Nick Mason, Divine Comedy, George Thorogood, Half Man Half Biscuit, Midlake, Dan Patlansky, Joshua Radin. Busy time!

CSO just sent out next season program. I am planning to attend as many concert with Muti at the Orchestra Hall as possible. It’s his last year in Chicago!

2 Likes

Rescheduled tickets for Marcus Miller at Ronnie Scott’s London in July, and have recently acquired tickets for Jacob Collier in June at the O2 Academy Bristol.

Miranda Sex Garden at the 100 club in july.

The Delines, next week at Union Chapel. And I’m off, so don’t have to go straight out from work for a change.

Is that a group, or a very friendly social event? :wink:

2 Likes

Backwards and forwards, a few lockdown reschedules:
This week: Divine Comedy
Next month: David Gray
Summer: Buble (sorry, but it’s worth a lot of brownie points)

And not forgetting Guys &Dolls for 6 performances in Jun/Jul but from the other side of the curtain!

Wow, are they still playing?!

Where? I’d love to see PSB

The Miranda gig is a one off at the 100 club in london …
“ Now they return with original members from that time, led by Katharine Blake (vocals) and with Trevor Sharpe on drums, Teresa Casella on bass and Mike Servent on keyboards. Tragically, founding guitarist Ben Golomstock died in 2018, but his sound lives on through Kavus Torabi (Cardiacs, Gong). Performer Bev Lee Harling (Mediaeval Baebes) completes the group.”

PSB are on the road in October with a full uk tour.

Think Floyd tonight in Radlett, seen them a few times and they put on a really decent show. Alt-J in a few weeks.

Me too. Who knows. I might be in the row behind you.

1 Like

@badger1963

Any secret Naim signs we can use, lol?

Conversely…I’ll be sporting a few silver rings and silver Hopi bracelets - so you’ll know who to avoid!

I should be able to find you. I always carry a large magnet with me. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m off to Portico Quartet at KoKo this Sunday (8th). I haven’t seen them since they were supporting Penguin Cafe quite a few years ago.

Public Image Ltd June 16.
The Delines (again) November 11.

The Flaming Lips sometime this month in Leeds

Originally scheduled for 2020. Maybe we’ll see them this time

1 Like

Tool tonight at the old NEC Arena or whatever it’s called these days?

1 Like

Just booked this. They are normally very good and in a lovely building.