Concerts planned for 2022

A couple shows scheduled for the fall.

September 26, 2022: Shai Maestro Quartet - Shai Maestro (Piano), Ofri Nehemya (Drums), Jorge Roeder (Bass) and Philip Dizack (Trumpet).

November 6, 2022: Charles Lloyd Ocean Trio - Charles Lloyd (Saxophone), Gerald Clayton (Piano) and Anthony Wilson (Guitar).

1 Like

Can you guess where i am now?

@Guinnless,

Looks like Scarborough Open Air Theatre, North Yorkshire’s best kept secret?

1 Like

Gawsworth Hall, Cheshire. To see Kate Rusby :slightly_smiling_face:

Close, but no cigar … … … wait, … … … no, not even close. :blush:

1 Like

It didn’t happen during TT. But the gig is finally taking place on 16th August.

Roxanne de Bastion at St. Pancras Old Church in November. The show is being recorded for release as a live recording

Anthrax at Brixton next weekend with lifelong friends. We first saw them together in the 80s along with countlesss other metal bands who are mostly still chugging along.

A more mature visit to the Palladium with my wife for Tedeschi Trucks Band a few weeks after that. That will be a stayover. The late drive back to the south coast is to be avoided these days.

The Delines playing in Kent. No one plays live in Kent!

31st Oct at the Ramsgate Music Hall - it says hall but front room or kiosk would be more appropriate just room for the band and a couple of people pressed up against the wall - but boy do they attract the stars. voted NME best small venue.

Saw Daniel Lanois there - Daniel Lanois in Kent! Said he had to ring Brian Eno up and ask where Ramsgate was!

2 Likes

Reminds me…got tickets for The Delines in November at Ally Pally…must check the date, I’d almost forgotten it was so long ago, so thanks Andy for the jog…

1 Like

Saw them in the summer at St. Barnabas Church Oxford. Superb.
You should enjoy it.

1 Like

Got a nice list: (1) Steve Vai Dallas House of Blues Oct 8 (2) Tab Benoit The Hall Little Rock Oct 11 (3) Marcus King The Pageant St. Louis October 20 (4) Greta Van Fleet Simmons Bank Arena Little Rock Nov 2 (5) Awolnation Roseland Theater Portland November 16, (6) Five Finger Death Punch with Brantley Gilbert Simmons Bank Arena Nov 26. The out of town stuff just happens to coincide with business trips. I have always said “the old bad concerts are the ones you don’t go to when you have the chance”.

1 Like

(3) should be quite something.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.