Concerts Planned for 2023

But a good show?

1 Like

Well worth it, for me closes that circle I’d seen his first and last tour here. That’s a 51 year span.

2 Likes

Amazing if you think about it👍

Luke Haines & Peter Buck in Bristol this February.

1 Like

The Comet is Coming to Cambridge in March :comet:

VNV Nation in may

1 Like

We’ve got tickets to see Ward Thomas in April and Elton John in June. Although I’m not the biggest fan of Elton John I’d hate to regret not seeing him if this is indeed his last tour.

2 Likes

If it’s Elton’s Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour you won’t be disappointed. Had the pleasure of seeing it a week or so ago.

1 Like

Elton seems to have been doing his last tour for about 30 years. However, I think I believe him this time.

I am going to see Herb Alpert in Montreal during the month of May. I hope too see more concerts as well.

1 Like

Birdy Madrid April
Suede Camden December

Hoping to catch Jack Savoretti and Bears Den this year too.

2 Likes

I am almost not daring to write it down as the gods might be against me like last year with my broken leg, but I booked tickets for the great North Sea Jazz Festival. Can’t wait to get there in the summer.

2 Likes

Just added today, Bonnie Raitt @ Birmingham Symphony Hall in June to the already busy schedule

1 Like

I will be seeing the wonderful Halie Loren march 4th in Montreal. Can’t wait!

Sparks - Bridgwater Hall Manchester
Siouxsie - Civic Hall Wolverhampton

Ooh - thanks Kev. Appearing as ‘Alison Goldfrapp’ rather than Goldfrapp - any significance?

War On Drugs,Halifax,birthday present from my lovely wife.

1 Like

It’s a solo gig Chris. Apparently she has a solo album out soon…

1 Like

Kev / Chris. Just tried to buy some tickets via 02 priority app. But am getting nowhere (repeatedly). I get passed on to ticket master and the process grinds to a halt. Did you have better luck?