Concerts planned for 2024

Great list. I see Mr Beth Orton - Sam Amidon is there.

Editors - Bath Forum
Hania Rani - Bristol Beacon
Go Go Penguins - Bristol Beacon
End of the Road Festival - Lamer Tree Gardens
Jason Isbell - Bristol Beacon

3 Likes

Indeed - I have seen him previously at Union Chapel and he was excellent. I’m particularly excited about seeing Cornelius who I haven’t seen before

1 Like

Hoosiers - August

May - Bill Frisell
May - Mike Stern Band
July - Springsteen x 2

Slowdive Norwich

Dan Owen Camden

Suede/Manic Street Preachers. Alexandra Palace Park.

Jason Isbell Hammersmith.

Just for starters, more to follow no doubt.

Kandace Springs, Rumer, Sting and Andrea Bocelli (again) are all on my radar.

Having The Itch, The Shits and Upchuck in the lineup would tempt me to think again. :thinking:

The usual side-effects of festival food😉

1 Like

Well going to Sheffield tomorrow if the weather allows to see ABC just hope we can get there.

1 Like

Great line up, but not sure Steely Dan should be supporting anybody.

2 Likes

Agreed,I wonder when the last time they were a “support” act was ? However ,call them what they want,I’m not complaining !

1 Like

Alabama 3 in June

3 Likes

Oh well we set off at 1pm to Sheffield from Preston and turned around at saddleworth moor the snow was bad - A57 snake pass shut M1 at a stand still near Chapletown aria off Sheffield and to many roads in Sheffield shut due to snow .
Oh well maybe another day or time to go and see ABC
If it was bad now can you imagine it at 11pm tonight travelling back to Preston that’s if we could road closures wise .

1 Like

Sensible decision

1 Like

Ah!!! Cornelius is a bit of a minor obsession of mine. Saw him in Brockwell Park a few years back. Amazing visuals behind the band on big screens. He is also playing at the Barbican later this year.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, such a disappointment when you are looking forward to something. Maybe get to another venue, try Twickets?

Riverside will be doing a UK tour in May, dates to be announced next week - hoping I can get to one.

1 Like

I am seeing Emilie-Claire Barlow on April 7 and Sarah McLachlan in june.

just seen AC/DC announced dates for Wembley in July - hell yeah, might be the last chance.

2 Likes

L’Rain next week at Milton Court attached to the Barbican London. Enjoying her last album “I killed your dog”. Not an album title that would go down well with anyone attending crufts.