Dan's thread

I noticed no-one started it, so I’ve done the job

Keep us updated, fellah. :+1:

26 Likes

Hear hear… we all want to help you with all the support you need.

4 Likes

:boom: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hello Dan

3 Likes

Hey @Dan_M, just checking in to the new thread👍🏼
Perhaps we should get Team Dan T Shirt made up🤔

6 Likes

Hi Dan, it’ll be good to get updates from you when you feel it’ll be helpful for you, but obviously only when it works for you. After my illness in 2022 I can say with high confidence that there are many supportive and great people here, and they’re here for you, as am I.

4 Likes

Hey guys, been busy at work and then got message this morning from my ex saying my 3 year old boy is ill in hospital. So haven’t looked at Naim forum.

He’s okay. I’m okay, I think! It’s all good.

Thank you for setting up the thread. You guys are fecking awesome.

17 Likes

I think we should do that Simon. Great idea! :+1:

2 Likes

Cheers Mike. You are a star :star:

1 Like

Blasting some beats right now. Glad working week is over. Music always inspires my soul!

4 Likes

I’m here @Dan_M and thinking of you. I had chemo over 18 months about 10 years ago (as an MS delaying treatment, not cancer) so I have some sense of what you are going through. Pillowcase over the chemo bag (Mitoxantrone is like Bluflush!) is my advice, to stop ‘nausea recall’. My nurse told me ex-patients would cross the road to avoid her in the street, lest seeing her brought the feeling back.

It’s a tough road, but we are all rooting for you.

Take care,

Graeme

10 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

All the best to you Dan and just to show you I’m really slumming it here, I will post a system pic :joy:

4 Likes

Just to be clear, this is the 'Dan support thread’ as well as the ‘which 10 forum members get a Golden Ticket to the Willy Wonka Factory Tour…Errrrr Naim Factory Tour’ as well as the ‘which pub do the other 300 members congregate at while waiting for the Wonka Factory tour to end’ thread???

:grinning:

3 Likes

It would be fun to see how many countries can be represented on that day. We’ll let the guys on the other side of the planet slide, but interesting to see what Europe can muster…

1 Like

It seems so. Do you have a problem with any of that?

Well done getting to the end of the week, @Dan_M. Enjoy the music.

2 Likes

It looks terrible Mate. You need a proper system. You must be crying! :joy:

1 Like

I think the only problem is the 10-person limit at the factory. Which means it will be pretty hilarious when that group is dwarfed by the throngs at the pub!\

Sounds like great fun to me!

Is there a proposed date for the tour / pub congregation yet?

This is one of the problems of separating the threads - we lose the conversional history…

You better believe it :joy:

1 Like