Desert Island Disc

It would have to have a strong rhythm for me, be able to be listened to as foreground and background music-

.sjb

4 Likes

Awesome Topic! LOL
Ok, I’m going with Physical Graffiti

But, there’s always,……….

So many to choose from but, only One??? Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

9 Likes

Because it invokes so many great memories.

You can tell by the state of the cover just how much its been played over the past 54 years.

4 Likes

The first time I heard Led Zeppelin and my whole music taste shifted. The drums, guitar and vocals literally turned my world upside down.
Never would be bored listening to this.

9 Likes

Blu ray is a disc too :wink:

4 Likes

Hopefully this will count but it would be my hi res rip from this Keith Jarrett DVD of a solo concert from 2002. It has some of the most beautiful music I know as well as some more lively bits. It always hold me in complete rapture and makes me feel better after listening to it.

2 Likes

Womack & Womack - Love Wars.

Mastered by a young Bernie Grundman it sounds fantastic and Linda Womack’s vocals are incredible.

5 Likes

Played with volume at max

5 Likes

Easy, no messin’

The Beatles- The Beatles, just so much variation and an album I feel shows off their musical chops.

6 Likes

IMG_0420
Has to be

4 Likes

Well I would say LED ZEPPELIN III (1970) and my dear friend David Clayton would say Kossoff Kirke Tetsu Rabbit - KKTR (1972).

2 Likes

Sorry for my curiosity but did you ever saw LED ZEPPELIN in concert ? Thanks for your memories

1 Like

Sorry for my curiosity but did you ever saw YES in concert during the Sixties / Seventies ? Thanks for your memories

I did. knebworth both weekends. Incredible concert.

2 Likes

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.