Disposable Barbecue bans

1608-MATT-PORTAL-WEB-P1.png

2 Likes

Had our first BBQ of the year on Sunday unbelievably.

Got some olive stone based coals from Tesco which took about an hour to settle properly but turned out very decent in the end.

Some chuck burgers, langoustine and chicken coated in my special rub😉 came up very nicely and was one of the tastiest barbies we’ve had.

Kept the BBQ well away from anything else with the potential to burn!

Cheers

We used an old wheelbarrow for a while. A real estate agent might label it as having a rustic charm. That was good because it was deep, enabling the use of wood fuel, and had enough space for two oven racks.

An oven rack is also brilliant for a cooking fire outdoors as it can straddle well placed stones around the fire and give you something to sit a pot on as well as sausages etc.

I’m not so enthusiastic about it that I keep one in the car, but there is a well blackened one stashed in the garage.

1 Like

Totally agree - though I admit I will be flying with Mrs SinS to Boston later this year for a special anniversary - but the fist flight in 3 years, and at least long haul.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.