Does E = DV² ...?

Keeps it warm - assuming it’s still powered up?

1 Like

That’s why I put it back together… And it was in the way, on the kitchen table… :wink:

UPS’s Tracking is now working - delivery is showing as due Tomorrow, between 9am & 1pm… :thinking:

1 Like

You won’t sleep tonight…:grinning:

1 Like

Wait, no-one picked up on your motor!? Looks like a cracker, can’t imagine how much fun that is on the drop off the top of the Snake into Sheffield 8)

(Suppose the TT looks alright too.)

1 Like

Thanks.
Yeah, it’s a nice brisk(ish) run over the Snake :innocent:

2 Likes

UPS, pronounce “‘oops” ?

1 Like

@Yeti - Excellent… yes. UoooPS… :rofl:

Having said that, this morning UPS’s Tracking is working - and assures me my 523 E’s will be delivered before 1300hrs today…

@Guinnless - Had no problem sleeping. Just Phono boards… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My 523 boards have arrived, back from Class A - having been converted from S to E spec.

They are now inside my 82 - and are working - beautifully - as expected…

Volume is now very well matched between Phono (DV10X) and CD (CDX2).

Result… :grinning:

3 Likes

My Lingo (Mk1) got into this discussion, previously. I took it North today, calling in near Wigan, then Manchester before reaching Sheffield. Expected to be ready to collect in about 2 weeks… :smiley:

1 Like

I’m a bit late to this party, but.
Just taken delivery of my Rega P25/exact replacement. A P6/dv 10x5mk2. And with the 322 boards in the nac 72 a bit quiet. Not desperately so, but I get to use more of the 72s volume pot than before.

So, are we saying I’d be better off with a set of 323E boards?

Possibly… If you want the ‘gain’ to be sorta matched to the CD input… With a DV10X.

I have a set of 323 E boards… :smiley: They were my trial before hunting for 523’s…

PS. I see you are a CME… I was… stopped paying… :expressionless:

1 Like

Haha. I get my firm to pay. Fortunately I always have. Just paid out for 2022. Think it was £400?

Yeah… I used to get mine paid…
Until that firm decided it didn’t want to employ me any longer… :expressionless:

1 Like

Definitely get E boards for a perfect match to the 10x5. Best thing I did hunting some down for my 72.

2 Likes

Good stuff. Going to search for a pair. The 10x5 is nice, but I’m not used to seeing the volume pot past 10 o’clock!

1 Like

Having used both 323 E’s and 523 E’s, with my DV10X4, I am confident to recommend…!

You may wish to have the boards serviced… :thinking:

1 Like

Am in contact with a few dealers for stock.

2 Likes

Both of my set were found on the 'Bay… There are sets on there, currently.

Remember, any 323 or 523 can be converted to E spec - by Naim or by Class A.
Thats how I got my 523 E’s… :smiley:

2 Likes

Found a pair. Even if NOS, they will need a service, so will head north for a service and conversion ( if required)

2 Likes

Cool… :sunglasses:

My 523’s were S, as bought - but had recent service history, so were just converted - by @Darran .

1 Like