Download now available for Naim Streamers

Just did my Atom. Took 10 min or so and I think 2 reboots (I wasn’t paying attention).

Working perfectly with The Cure’s new Alone 24/96.

Many thanks Naim peoples and beta testers!

3 Likes

Mine too. Same with my Muso. My Nova updated.

Does anyone know what’s the change log?

1 Like

No updates (yet) for Mu-So 2nd gen here (Both QB2 and regular Mu-So 2). It only arrived for the Atom HE so far

Nothing for my ND5XS2 or QB2 :sob:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Update just showed up for ND5XS2!

5 Likes

Still no update for my ND5 XS2 :sleepy::sleepy:, mine says no update avalible and is at 3.8.2

Same here, mine is currently 3.8.2

Now available

2 Likes

Happy days!

Working fine natively in the Naim app and using Connect

1 Like

Just did the update no issues so far.

As said earlier, disconnect your nd5, wait for a minute and reconnect, that’s worked for me.

I’m away for the weekend, David Gilmour concert in Rome, so I’ll take a look when I’m back home. Still nothing as of first thing this morning though.

2 Likes

It may not be needed to disconnect power-lines. Shutting down the unit by long-press (5s) on power button and then waking it again (essentially performing a full reboot) should have similar effects.

You don’t even need to do that. Under system settings in the app, just choose ‘check for updates’. I found mine like that, before the little update arrow appeared.

1 Like

Ah, sure. Thanks!
It was meant as a measure, if the manual search does not work immediately (for whatever reason). I thought that obvious, but it surely helps to point that out.

After trying a few times I was able to access the upgrade this morning. No problems so far. Is there a straightforward way to find Tidal Max files?

In the Tidal app, if you select the search icon at the bottom, and then scroll down, you’ll find a highres search option that will serve up a lot to test with.

Also when opening an album you can see in the Tidal app if it says Max, then its hires. If it says high you getting 16/44.

1 Like

I got the update available when I hit check for updates but when I hit continue it just goes back to the system tab??
I tried clearing cache, rebooting my phone and tablet, shut down and unplugged my ND5XS2 for 5 minutes(hitting power button to sure power drainage) and still goes back to system without updating when I hit continue??