Download now available for Naim Streamers

It will be cacheing in your local cdn, which you cannot influence. At some point that will refresh and the update will appear as available.

My nd5xs2 keeps telling me it’s perfect as it is and is deeply offended I think it can improve via an update- at least that’s how I’m choosing to interpret it not finding anything :joy:

6 Likes

Started my NDX2 firmware update a couple of hours when I went out. Came back, app found the streamer (no phone restart), but app was logged out of Tidal - logged in - all OK and playing 24bit music :blush:

1 Like

Just updated my NDX2 to 3.10.0. Didn’t have to do anything with my favorites or presets and didn’t have to restart my phone (iPhone 15 Pro).

All good!

Just did my Atom. Took 10 min or so and I think 2 reboots (I wasn’t paying attention).

Working perfectly with The Cure’s new Alone 24/96.

Many thanks Naim peoples and beta testers!

3 Likes

Mine too. Same with my Muso. My Nova updated.

Does anyone know what’s the change log?

1 Like

No updates (yet) for Mu-So 2nd gen here (Both QB2 and regular Mu-So 2). It only arrived for the Atom HE so far

Nothing for my ND5XS2 or QB2 :sob:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Update just showed up for ND5XS2!

5 Likes

Still no update for my ND5 XS2 :sleepy::sleepy:, mine says no update avalible and is at 3.8.2

Same here, mine is currently 3.8.2

Now available

2 Likes

Happy days!

Working fine natively in the Naim app and using Connect

1 Like

Just did the update no issues so far.

As said earlier, disconnect your nd5, wait for a minute and reconnect, that’s worked for me.

I’m away for the weekend, David Gilmour concert in Rome, so I’ll take a look when I’m back home. Still nothing as of first thing this morning though.

2 Likes

It may not be needed to disconnect power-lines. Shutting down the unit by long-press (5s) on power button and then waking it again (essentially performing a full reboot) should have similar effects.

You don’t even need to do that. Under system settings in the app, just choose ‘check for updates’. I found mine like that, before the little update arrow appeared.

1 Like